~Always on the Lookout~Trade gems, Crystals, Stones???

Aoife

The carnelian + pink could be carnelian - sometimes they're so orange they can seem pink [ gosh, that sounds stupid!]. Alternatively could be a type of jasper, maybe poppy jasper, or rubellite.
The blue + white sounds like sodalite
The green + pink is probably unakite
Many possibilities for the solid green including: aventurine, moss agate, amazonite, celtic green marble, green calcite, verdite

Dakini

I was also thinking the blue and white could be sodalite.The pink in the carnelian doesn't look orange. It reminds me of the pink tootsie roll candy or taffie. lol :) Dakini

Aoife

I'm from the UK so don't know the sweets [candies] you refer to. Another possibility is rhodocrosite [the streaky bacon stone] which is very rosy pink but the markings are very obvious and I've never seen one as dark as carnelian.
Another possibility could be a banded agate - maybe a dyed stone?
Best Wishes,
Aoife

Dakini

I have identified the green and white stone as moss agate. I went to a local craft shop to buy a few things and there in the kid craft section was a bin of assorted stones. I never knew they had gemstones in a store such as that. Anyways they had the moss agate and thats the same as the green and white stone I have.