Satanic Deck

Umbrae

It appears from the new link, that serious reworkings of the images have occurred.

The art has matured somewhat. (Remember it was in the Spring of ’04 that this Tarot art was first reported).

I still feel it falls far short of being of the same caliber as either Orryelle Defenestrate-Bascule’s “The Book of Kaos Tarot” or Godfrey Dawson’s “Hermetic Tarot”, both excellent examples of dark decks, and both immensely collectable.

:smoker:

Tansey Ella

I found this thread. does it apply to this deck Ryan is showing us?

Tansey Ella

I wanted to btt this b/c last night i was looking for the deck Ryan mentioned, the Noas deck- and this was the first link in the google search.

jujustar

thought this was interesting...

Ebay australia Item 054

The Naos Deck Sinister Tarot

Im definitely NOT the seller(!!!!!!), i just saw it now, and the name rang a bell, and i remembered all the hoo ha that happened here cos he was asking 1000 for each deck...

hope no one gets annoyed that ive posted this , though...

Ryan

Hello

This is Ryan actually - I just recieved a msg telling me someone had posted something here so hi jujustar. Is indeed my deck but not my auction. Despite the hoo ha the deck has maintained a good rep and is still quite sought after.

I note there's another one going elsewhere for 400 pounds with the tarot cd, and house of ismaelta were selling one for 200 pounds a few months ago but their satanism page doesn't seem to be working right now. Anyway, its good to see the tarot kept some value after so long :)

Cheers :)

Ry

jujustar

Hey ryan!

yeah , i saw that one up for 400 pounds!

So did you only end up doing the 18 decks after all?

Im watching that auction.......

xxxx

Dusk Till Dawn

Oh... I think I would trade any Deck I own for that one.
My, I shouldn't have seen this. Oh man.LOL
Instantly put on my Highest Priority Wish List.

Ryan

reply jujustar

hey jujustar, yes just the 18. I have only two sets left now, mine and my gf's. & yeah I'm watching it too :)

Ryan

Archetypia

I think its a one off niche/anomaly phenomena of the marketplace - but I've been thinking of printing up a new deck I've been working on - Archetypia.

photokat

Hi Ryan, nice to see you back around here!

Is there a link someplace of the images? The old links are broken and I am only familiar with the Christos Beest version, which I own.