Mars and Venus compatibility...

214red

Hi
I am currently learning astrology, and one of the questions that I know that will be answered likely in my next lesson but one that I am soo impatient to know is…compatible venus and mars signs

I am venus in Leo, Mars in Virgo.
So far I have found out that I really fall for venus/ Mars in Aries, same with Scorpio, Pisces is a no-go zone (too clingy).

Does anyone know a good combination for my venus and mars signs from books or personal experience?
Nik
Ps don’t know what sign the lovely Wentworth miller is from prison break, but am sure I am compatible with him…:)

Maggiemay

214red said:
I am venus in Leo, Mars in Virgo.
Does anyone know a good combination for my venus and mars signs from books or personal experience?

Ideally, I believe the best combo would be his Mars in Leo and his Venus in virgo... But then again, you'd get along pretty well with Mars in fire or air signs and Venus in earth or water sign. Take your pick! :)

As far as my personal experience, the boyfriend I had the best chemistry with had his Mars in Aquarius and his Venus in scorpio which fits very nicely with my Venus in Aries and my Mars in Cancer.

We had the right balance between our need for crazy adventures (his mars+ my venus) and our feelings for one another ( his venus + my mars)

214red said:
Ps don’t know what sign the lovely Wentworth miller is from prison break, but am sure I am compatible with him…:)

LOL

Regards,

Maggie :)

strangebrew

I have always found the most potent chemistry is when the man's venus is opposite my mars and vice versa.......but then again I am a Scorpio who thrives on passion....:D

Hope this helps....and if you didnt guess i am actually taking sizzzzzzzling sex :D

x

214red

omg i love scorpio and aries but they are bad for my health, we love competition etc and its sexy, great, but hard work and short lived.

wish me luck for my venus/mars workshop this weekend

strangebrew

214red said:
omg i love scorpio and aries but they are bad for my health, we love competition etc and its sexy, great, but hard work and short lived.

wish me luck for my venus/mars workshop this weekend

:D Ohhh yesssss i know what you mean..tis exhausting. Luckily the aries guy i am with is very mature and me being a slightly grown up Scorpio it is not that bad (i am not such a control freak as i used to be) :D......and we live over 200 miles apart...thank god :D

Do let us know about the workshop....sounds good..and GOOD LUCK!!

:)

214red

will let you know how it goes, i might become a nun afterwards though

214red

well been to the workshop, was very good but now emotionally drained, learned i have alot to work on before i can get a decent relationship, my main obstacles are:
Moon Square to venus
Sun conjunct to venus
Venus in leo
Venus in 4th house (same as sun)
Venus square to Chiron (a long list of things to deal with)
venus square to uranus
mercury conjunct venus
Venus Conjunct Saturn

so all in all my relationships are really doomed...lol

Maggiemay

214red said:
well been to the workshop, was very good but now emotionally drained, learned i have alot to work on before i can get a decent relationship, my main obstacles are:
Moon Square to venus
Sun conjunct to venus
Venus in leo
Venus in 4th house (same as sun)
Venus square to Chiron (a long list of things to deal with)
venus square to uranus
mercury conjunct venus
Venus Conjunct Saturn

so all in all my relationships are really doomed...lol

Hey Sweety!

I'd love to tell you about my chart (lol) It would TOTALLY cheer you up in comparaison to yours! But I'll spare you! LOL

I'm wondering, which planet rules your 5th & 7th house? What aspects do they make with other planets?

Are you in the mood to talk about it? If not, it's alright.

And as far as working on relationships....welcome to the club!!

214red

Maggiemay said:
Hey Sweety!

I'd love to tell you about my chart (lol) It would TOTALLY cheer you up in comparison to yours! But I'll spare you! LOL

I'm wondering, which planet rules your 5th & 7th house? What aspects do they make with other planets?

Are you in the mood to talk about it? If not, it's alright.

And as far as working on relationships....welcome to the club!!

oh i am always happy to talk (mercury in leo)!
5th house is Virgo (have mars in virgo), 7th house is sag with Neptune in.
i will look up the aspects and mail you so you can laugh!
i knew i had father issues, now i find out i have mother issues too...joy oh joy...lol i think being a nun would be a smart choice ....but sadly leo would hat hiding its light under a habit!

Maggiemay

Great! Can't wait to look it over with you! There's got to be something good in there for you!!!

Come on! LOL