Mars in Virgo and Venus in Leo x2

214red

I am curious because i am slightly dating a guy with the same mars/venus signs, and looking at his chart ours are very similar (there is only a couple weeks between our birthdays, same year).

has anyone dated someone with their same mars/venus signs? how did it go? did you kind of mirror each others behaviour towards each other?

also i found that he has mercury in virgo, and i have leo and weirdly they seem compatible

His
Sun-Leo
Asc- gemini
Moon-Capricorn
Mercury-virgo
venus-leo
mars- virgo
jupiter- taurus

Mine
Sun-cancer
Moon-Taurus
Asc- Taurus
Mercury- leo
Venus-leo
Mars-Virgo
Jupiter- taurus

am very curious

ncefafn

My ex-husband and I both have Mars in Leo. At first it was great, because we were both so passionate. However, once dug thoroughly into the relationship, we ended up thinking the other a narcissistic drama queen. I was right; he was wrong.

214red

ncefafn said:
My ex-husband and I both have Mars in Leo. At first it was great, because we were both so passionate. However, once dug thoroughly into the relationship, we ended up thinking the other a narcissistic drama queen. I was right; he was wrong.

i love the last bit, because of course leo's are right!

Professor X

ONE reason you guys MAY be compatible is because of your Moons.
The Moon symbolizes your emotional nature.

You both have Earth sign moons which means your emotional states will mix in well togther. Earth signs go together but to some it would indicate that the people are too boring.

A person with a Fire Moon wouldnt do well with a Earth Moon. Their fiery emotions would only serve to burn up the Earth.

Water Moons work well with Earth Moons--the Earth holds water.

Air Moons wouldnt work too well with a Earth Moon. Yes Air helps to fertilize the Earth and help it grow but that same Air can also produce a arid dry desert.

214red

i think the major obstacle to our compatibility is the opposite aspects in our charts, in fact i called time as i know its going to be drama, and am not sure i have the energy to work things through