Queen of Swords Personality

elena_jaymz

Hi everyone, I'd like to talk about the Queen of Swords personality. It's one of those cards I rarely pull, so I still don't know it very well, especially its positive aspects. To me this card refers to a very independent, private and reserved person who needs to have his/her "own space", if you get what I mean. Sophisticated, very intelligent and mature, but also a great communicator. Objective and analytical as well.

Something to add? Thanks.

DDwarks

She's also straight to the point and take no prisoners ...she can have a sharp tongue!
She's very analytical and has a BS detector to be scared of.
Shes very helpful and organised.
Shes very professional and focused and I mean *very* and has a strong sense of right and wrong.

elena_jaymz

She's also straight to the point and take no prisoners ...she can have a sharp tongue!
She's very analytical and has a BS detector to be scared of.
Shes very helpful and organised.
Shes very professional and focused and I mean *very* and has a strong sense of right and wrong.
Hi DDwarks, thanks! Wow, what a cool Queen! šŸ˜„ I agree!

tapasr_57772aeb7

Hi everyone, I'd like to talk about the Queen of Swords personality. It's one of those cards I rarely pull, so I still don't know it very well, especially its positive aspects. To me this card refers to a very independent, private and reserved person who needs to have his/her "own space", if you get what I mean. Sophisticated, very intelligent and mature, but also a great communicator. Objective and analytical as well.

Something to add? Thanks.
Think Judge Judy.

Thirteen

Also a fount of information. This is a very sharp woman and she not only has all the facts, she has all the details and information that probably hasn't been published yet.

Also:
*She is always looking ahead, not behind. Don't expect her to go nostoligic or do anything because "that's the way it's always been done." She has her eye on the future and her ideas are way ahead of anyone else's.
*She also thinks about the community over herself, sometimes, to the ire of friends and family, over friends and family. What's good for humanity? For future generations?
*She may dress killer and have high tec gadgets, but she's not attached to them. She will divest herself of things when needed, go where needed. Air elements are like that. They want to be where the conversation is, where the interesting ideas are...

elena_jaymz

Also a fount of information. This is a very sharp woman and she not only has all the facts, she has all the details and information that probably hasn't been published yet.
Hi Thirteen, thanks for your reply. That's true, the Queen of Swords knows nearly anything, a fount of information, as you said.

Also:
*She is always looking ahead, not behind. Don't expect her to go nostoligic or do anything because "that's the way it's always been done." She has her eye on the future and her ideas are way ahead of anyone else's.
That's really cool.

*She also thinks about the community over herself, sometimes, to the ire of friends and family, over friends and family. What's good for humanity? For future generations?
I didn't know about this aspect, but it makes sense with her.

*She may dress killer and have high tec gadgets, but she's not attached to them. She will divest herself of things when needed, go where needed. Air elements are like that. They want to be where the conversation is, where the interesting ideas are...
Really cool, I like this Queen, really. Thanks again! :)

tapasr_57772aeb7

Nancy Grace is another one that comes to mind. Or, Nancy Disgrace if you're so inclined.