Bonefire Tarot Updates

Grizabella

I absolutely have to have the new Bonefire! I adore the first one but the card stock is so thick that my arthritic old hands don't like shuffling it anymore and I was just wishing a few days ago that a mass market version would come out. I'll definitely keep my eye open for this.

wooden-eye

Hi Griz ,
I am sorry to here about your hands keeping you from full tarot enjoyment. I hope the Schiffer deck is easier, but only time will tell. I will be sure and let you know before you order one.
XGabi

MissChiff

I can't wait to own this deck! I was late stepping up to bat.. No body will sell this one but it seems that I have lucked out after all....now I just have to wait...and the waiting is the hardest part!

daphne

Hello Tarot Lovelies,
Just a quick update to say, no news yet regarding a release date for the reborn Schiffer Bonefire tarot.
The submission has been in for a month and I am doing a few rewrites on the book, where it seems appropriate, or perhaps more accurately, I was considered inappropriate.
Apparently at some point a catalogue is released and then the release date will be revealed.
Thank you to those who have been waiting patiently for news and I will shout out as soon as I have that date.
Gabi

Congrats, Gabi, your beautiful deck so deserves a mass market world wide spread!!

Tippyjane

So glad this will be available- I'm still kicking myself for missing out before!

wooden-eye

At last! A date!

........and the release date is....
🎉NOVEMBER 28TH 2016!🎉
I literally just found out. Not from the publishers, but from a lovely lady who had just pre-ordered on Amazon.
So if Amazon are to be believed, Bonefire will be available in just 6 short and agonising months.
Obviously I headed straight over there to check it out and if you would like a sneak peak at the box design, it is there, but nothing more. I am pretty pleased with the look, it is very true to my vision.
Now- enough of this bragging. I am off to be quietly thrilled.

Alta

Great news and you deserve to be thrilled. Well done!

MoonGypsy

Fantastic news, Gabi!:D Your beautiful art deserves to have a wider audience,
and now [i am quite sure] it will! i am looking forward to it's November release!

As our baylys so aptly put in an earlier post --"One can ever have too many Bonefires!" :p :love:

i wholeheartedly agree!

ETA: i just pre-ordered on Amazon. :)

wooden-eye

Thanks Alta and MoonGypsy- you ordered already! I am going to too, just to see how Amazon works.
It has been so long, like a fading dream, it barely seemed like it was going to happen.
Xx

JayBee

My Amazon Canada order goes in as soon as the deck gets listed. The Canadian site is often several weeks behind the American. For now, a search on Bonefire Tarot only brings up, among the few hits, "Bonefire of the Vanities"! :)