Random Q&As - round 3

Mona18

I want to participate but.can't.find the last question. So am I supposed to just ask a question then read for whoever asks again after me?

You can take a second look at mine :D I wouldnt mind a second opinion ;)

Ronia

I want to participate but.can't.find the last question. So am I supposed to just ask a question then read for whoever asks again after me?

You can post your Q. :)

olivia1

You can post your Q. :)

:) ok, id like to know if S will win the VP spot in our local chapter's election (which i think is today)?

send me yours if you have one and ill try to do it before i run errands :)

Ronia

Whip - Man - Heart

I'd say "yes" because of the Man and the Heart here... The Whip shows there may be some heated discussions though... Around the results may be.

I can't think of a Q right now. :)

Mona18

I think the Coffin showed that he is sick.

Hmmmm, we'll agree to disagree ... had the Coffin/Tree combo been there or maybe the Lily, then yes but with the Bear / Stars ... that spoke career ... but you know better than I do.

Thanks for the FB :)

Mona18

I'll go since no one has posted ...

What can I expect to happen between R and I in the next few weeks?

Ronia

Was just thinking. Coffin is a sickness but cards may show career as well. I don't know much actually, will post feedback if I learn anything more, and regarding career changes too! :)

What can I expect to happen between R and I in the next few weeks?

Lily - Birds - Fox - Man - House

I got the Fox as focal which makes me think what will happen will be around cunning and diplomacy, so to speak but it also makes me think of someone sneaking away and not showing his true colors at this point. With Lily and Birds on one side, I'd say there will ba passionate communication or anxiety, like feeling the passion but not much action. Man and House make me think he will remain as he is for now, I don't see much movement on his side actually. Looks like he's comfortable where he is. Lily-House makes me think the same, harmony and comfort. Birds-Man - I think you may get in touch still.

What will hapepn in love life till the end of April?

Carla

Dog + Moon + Star + Ring + Key

Well. It looks you're entering into a successful contract with a special friend. Wow!

My question: What will the rest of my work week be like?

MoiraKarin

Ronia

tree man whip house fox

I have a feeling you already met someone you feel spiritually connected to, or feel very comfortble .Someone you will do various fun activities with. I do not think something lasting will come out.I have a feeling, that there will be a change in this relationship that will make you feel confused and hurt
Beware of conflcts, deceit.
----------------------------
Q. What will happen in my love life these coming 2 weeks

Carla

oops, two readings! Hope it was okay for me to jump in! We certainly saw things differently. :)