Very GREEN "greenies"

r0sered1ster

I was lucky enough to bid and win a white box "greenies" deck on Ebay...they're wonderfully GREEN! I'm so excited, the card stock is fantastic too...brand new never been opened deck! I just wanted to share I'm so happy!

Hathor

Hey ! Good for you ! I've been looking around myself to see if I can snap up a greenie for myself. Enjoy it !

Emily

Congrats on your greenie - I love the colouring of mine, they have a special feel about them. :)

r0sered1ster

I noticed the special feel too! I'm almost afraid to use them....should I just keep them to look at or use them with gusto?

Emily

r0sered1ster said:
I noticed the special feel too! I'm almost afraid to use them....should I just keep them to look at or use them with gusto?

Well I'm having the same dilemma at the moment with my greenie. Its begging to be used, the cardstock feels fantastic and much better than any of my other Thoths. And I love the borderless backs.

Even with the green wash over the cards, there is still colour there - you just have to work harder with it. It is my favourite Thoth but I don't want to wear it out or damage it, I'd like it to last forever LOL

r0sered1ster

*sigh*....To use them or not to use them, Hey, I'll do a spread asking what they would like!

Grigori

Congrats r0sered1ster! I wish you much broccoli filled enjoyment of your new deck :D

r0sered1ster

I'd like to put up a picture but I don't know how....can anyone assist me?

Grigori

You need to be a subscriber to post attachment, but you could upload it to flickr or something like that and post a link. Or if you want use the email link in my profile and I'll post it for you :)