The effect of thoth.. Bring or take our energy!?

terow

ravenest said:
Well then .... I clairvoyantly sense you have a problem brewing there.

Sooner or later you will have to make a decision ... or just decide to disagree with your companion in tarot practical. .... or go against your inner feelings of what is right for you. Good luck ...

Yeah, YOU'RE RITE!! :D

I must have a talk to her.. and I think I could get through that ;)

moderndayruth

terow said:
@moderndayruth
Hmm, that's interesting and practical belief actually..
Well, given that its over 3000 years old and shared by a good part of the humanity, it seems there is something to it, no?
(You can read more here if you'd like to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil )

terow said:
but have u ever had a mystique experience with ghost/spirit !?
I do have occult experience, though i personally don't find ''a mystique experience with ghost/spirit" a necessary element in Tarot studies, that is unlike at least an average IQ and some education/common knowledge which in Europe is mostly considered quite helpful when dealing with similar subjects.
(To the best of my knowledge,around here, exceptions would be only so called Fools for Christ / yurodivi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foolishness_for_Christ.)
Btw, i am not sure how come you ended up with equaling Einstein's mass-energy equivalence with your friend's vision/hallucination... anyway, whatever rocks your boat. ;)

tarotreader2007

ravenest said:
Well then .... I clairvoyantly sense you have a problem brewing there.

Sooner or later you will have to make a decision ... or just decide to disagree with your companion in tarot practical. .... or go against your inner feelings of what is right for you. Good luck ...

Very true...quite facetiously put but nevertheless veracious :p

moderndayruth said:
i am not sure how come you ended up with equaling Einstein's mass-energy equivalence with your friend's vision/hallucination

I don't know exactly either how e=mcc has anything to do with it but I think the point is that everything has an energy to it (which I'm sure you already drew that conclusion anyways)....a spiritual "evil" energy of sorts I HIGHLY doubt from a deck of cards though.

I'm interested as to how one figures Einstein's theory of (special) relativity fits in as well. The mass-energy equivalence I GUESS can make sense, however, no where in there does it specify a "good", "bad", "spiritual", or "evil" energy...it's just...energy. In that same sense, a brick should have more energy than a deck of cards as it has more mass...are bricks possessed by evil or holy spirits/presences?

I'm going to have to second this:

ravenest said:
1) The deck has been tainted by a previous owner (like with jewelry or clothing), so
a) did it have a previous owner or was it exposed to a negative energy?
Yes. Then take the cleansing advise given above ) I am sure you can find someone to do this where you are if you dont want to do yourself.

2) The deck itself is bad? We seem to have discounted that above - and you dont feel it yourself.

3) Your clairvoyant friend isnt yet developed perfectly and could be mistaiking her REACTIONS TO something with what she is FEELING FROM something - two very different and important things to seperate for any
clairvoyant. !

Peace and Love

terow

@moderndayruth
thanks for sharing.. even u had occult experience, but u didn't find mystique experience with 'devil/spirit'.. that's very interesting.. maybe it depends on our beliefs :)

@tarotreader2007
yes, it was quite facetiously put but nevertheless veracious :(

thanks to restate again, maybe that's just no. 3 possibility :)

Probie

I love the Thoth because of its abstract symbology, psychoanalytic aspects, and yogic concepts. I can't think of many decks that have all that in one place.

Personally I think you may only [maybe] have to read the Book of Thoth (Crowley's literal book) because it's the closest thing we get to the artist's intent on the cards to get away with using it, the rest of Crowley's work would be optional. You can even dislike him if you like.