Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

magpie9

Gotta have it!!! (drool.........)

vanity

I have a friend who would absolutely love this, so i will be keeping an eye out on this. :)

Myrrha

I love all these cards but The Birds is especially wonderful with the way one bird is leaning in and the other seems a bit taken aback. My understanding of Lenormande is limited but this seems to really fit with some possible aspects of the card.

janie144

I have watched this thread from the beginning, the cards are gorgeous, the colours are beautiful, I dont think I could choose a favourite, and it has been amazing to watch the whole process coming together.
You are a very talented man :) I cant wait to own a copy of these.

starlightexp

I can feel this creative burst slowing down right now, but it has been a rather productive one. According to my board I now have the deck over half complete with another 5 card concepts drawn out waiting for refinement and then final drawing. Once those are done it leaves me with the deck 2/3 done.. 13 cards left to figure out....

The Sun had been around on the drawing board for awhile and I was frustrated because The Moon never 'came' to me. I knew somehow I wanted them to have a similar type of color grading, but that was as far as it went. Well Almost the minute The Sun was done there came the moon.

Attachments

• The Moon.jpg
    The Moon.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 188

jema

I was lucky enough to get a sample card of this the the TdM lenormand when I ordered the pixie, and now I gotta have both of those too. and I don't even know how to read Lenormand!
yet...

starlightexp

Oh yea!! Then it got there ok. I just stated putting out the promo cards. Your box was one of the first to get them :)

MoonGypsy

Edmund, dear! :* Every new card you post of this deck has me wanting it more and more! i want this deck so badly, i can taste it!!!

May your Muse continue to guide your hands and spark your inspiration!

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsy xxx

Rhinemaiden

I am partial to moon cards... yours is sublime!