SAKKI-SAKKI Tarot: The BOOK!

M-Press

Thank you all so much for your responses!

I was surprised too on how fast some deliveries came! Maybe there is a Holiday Elf helping in the post office after all?

I also got an email from someone telling me that she felt inspired and wanted to start sketching again...
For me the "book" had ended now and I'm looking around for the new thing as well. Your feedback is what is sending me to new places. In a very fast-delivery mode! ;)

Eco74

Sofar, I've only read as far as the artists journey and I really found it inspiring.. A very true-to-the-deck rewrite of the fools journey and a very lovely read. Very 'fairytaley' and as I also got a "how to draw movement"-book in the post the same day...

There's nothing we can't do if we truly want to do it and are prepared to put in the time and energy.
My only problem is finding the time for all the things I want to do. I guess all I can hope for is that I live to be reeeeally old and stay energetic all the while. That way I should be able to fit it all in a lifetime. :D

Jewel-ry

Mine arrived yesterday but I have given it to my hubby so he can give it to me at xmas therefore I have not even peaked at it. I am looking forward to it though! :)

baba-prague

I got it! The book is just so readable and fun and inspiring. I love it. It's making me see the deck differentlly and anew too. I think this is a book I will dip into again and again and again - and enjoy it every time.

Well done M-Press - it's a great achievement.

Imagemaker

Mine came so fast too, I couldn't believe it. I've put off reading it until I can nest (this week) by the woodstove with a cup of tea--or 3--while the snow is falling. What better way to spend a wintery day than with Sakki colors and insights!

Alta

whew, just got mine. I was starting to get worried when everyone else was reporting the arrival. Looks good but have not given it any time.

Eco74

Have started reading further into the book now and I really must say it's Great stuff.
Lots of info, written in a way that is easy to take in and still feels very substantial. I'm deeply impressed and very happy indeed to have a first edition of this beauty of a book. :thumbsup:

M-Press

Hello!

Thank you all for your comments... they mean so much, even if you have not read the book!
I wanted to respond some days ago, but I just got a new job, and I'm riding a Total-Transitional-Wave. OUUUUAAAAOU!

Even I didn't have time to spend a quiet after noon with MY book. Amazing facts...

The first to buy my book was my dad. He was also the first to buy the deck. Not that I wouldn't have given him one as a present, but I liked the idea of him buying it from me. It was very respectful...to the Work.

I don't know if my dad read it. Actually, I'm sure he didn't. I suggested that he draws a daily card and then read it. I can't wait for him to read the Emperor, especially the "Personal Reflections" part. Yet, sometimes I have a feeling, that unless I point out that he reads that, he might never get to it. Such a book is not one that you pick up, start at the beginning and then finish it. Parts of it though, can be read this way...

I closed a circle and i'm contemplating of the meaning of it all. I'm eager to see the next step and it's connection to this project. I feel cleansed, as pieces of my experiences are well kept along pages, yet not aggressivly attempting to come out.
My main thought is that we never really know why we do something...

and on a less melodramatic note, I'm just being called to cook dinner!!! :)

Jewel-ry

Just wanted to say that I opened my present on xmas morning and inside was this wonderful, wonderful book!

I was totally blown away by the personal message inside and the book itself is just so...easy to read...colourful...packed with information...and doodles and I just love it!

Since starting the one deck wonder I have not once floundered in my resolve to continue reading with the IIT but I now have a desire to dig out my Sakki-Sakki and do the same type of committed study with it. I feel real excitement at the thought of getting back to this deck.

Thank-you so much :)

Cocobird55

My book and deck came yesterday. I've only glanced through them, but I already feel something very special about this set. I've decided this will be my New Year's treat.

Thanks also for the inscription and the cool bookmark.

Take care -- Sue