• INTJ

Votes: 96 15.9%
  • INFP

Votes: 123 20.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 161 26.6%

• Total voters

Laura Borealis

These tests never give me consistent results. When I answered the poll, whenever that was, the test gave me ISFP. This time it's ISTP. And I know I've gotten INFP before too. The only consistent result is introvert, which is a no-brainer :p

staticfuzz

INFJ. Wow. There's such a lot of us.

I've been taking this test over the last ten years or so at least once a year, and the results have been consistent. It helped me to understand myself and others.

I guess tarot is a tool that attracts INFJs who rely on their intuition so much...

I'm an INFJ too... I totally agree that taking the test and learning about my "type" helped me understand myself and others. My mom always tells me "You're so private," and I always thought it was a shortcoming or something. Reading about my "type" and finding other people (online) who are also INFJs has been really nice.

I laughed at these results after I submitted the poll. I think we are one of the rarest if not the rarest type (according to this website anyway), but we outnumber everyone else on this forum! Funny!

Obsydian

I'm an INFP too. We are rare creatures , being only 2% of the eligible population.

Moongold

Being rare is fun!
According to a chart, we get paid the least or take the least paying jobs however. :(

Teheuti

I bumping this in the hopes that a whole new group of Tarot Readers will take the Myers-Briggs Personality Inventory (MBPI) - lots of places online offer the inventory.

PLEASE contribute to the poll.

Currently almost 72% of Tarot Readers at Aeclectic identify themselves as Introvert Intuitives. This category, that represents ¼ of the types, contains the lowest number of people in the general population - about 12%

By contrast only 1.13% of Tarot Readers at Aeclectic identify themselves as Extravert Sensate types. Yet, this is the largest group in the general public - about 32%

Here's a little more breakdown of Tarot Readers:
45% are Introvert Intuitive Feeling __ types
26% are Introvert Intuitive Thinking __ types

41% are Introvert Intuitive __ Judging types
31% are Introvert Intuitive __ Perceiving types

88% are Introverts.

violetdaisy

I'm ISTJ.....but I took the test a while ago and was INTJ, my S & N are only a few percentages apart. Still not the most likely Tarot reader lol.

Bookwight

About a month ago, just for kicks, I took two different tests (two different websites), and got the same result both times: INFJ. Then I read the descriptions of that type and had to laugh. Yep, that is SO me. Both sites told me I was rare. But apparently not here! Yay AT. :cool:

Grizabella

Turned out to be an INFJ, the Counselor Idealist. In company with Ghandi, Eleanor Roosevelt, Martin Luther King, jr., Mother Teresa, Chaucer, Oprah Winfrey...etc. woo hooo. "Their amazing ability to deduce the inner workings of the mind, will and emotions of others gives INFJ's their reputation as prophets and seers." Wonderfully describes how I use the tarot as a reader.

Peace!

Yeah, this one is me. I always forget the initials to it, though.

MissChiff

I guess I'm an imfp

danieljuk

INFJ for me too, I am fascinated that currently the highest type is INFJ with over 25% and as Teheuti (thanks for bumping this old thread) pointed out all the intuitive groupings are up there as the highest!

Outside of AT, INFJ is the rarest group, it covers 1% of the population. So maybe us readers associate with those the smallest groups and the most intuitive? really interesting :thumbsup: