flashes of light......

danieljuk

I have to say that my intuition and psychic power has grown with learning tarot but it seems to be very much about the audible and feeling. I don't really see things (well not externally). I don't think I have ever seen colour changes but I do see flashes of light when I don't get enough sleep. I really get visual changes due to lack of sleep. I don't want to take away from anyone's experiences but I don't think I have seen anything visually (perhaps that will come because I have only really had the audible thing for less than a year).

a friend sees physical things all the time with her psychic skills, so will be interesting to see what I get with this. But my eyes are really affected by stress and tiredness as the first sign to me!

starchaser1277

I have to say that my intuition and psychic power has grown with learning tarot but it seems to be very much about the audible and feeling. I don't really see things (well not externally). I don't think I have ever seen colour changes but I do see flashes of light when I don't get enough sleep. I really get visual changes due to lack of sleep. I don't want to take away from anyone's experiences but I don't think I have seen anything visually (perhaps that will come because I have only really had the audible thing for less than a year).

a friend sees physical things all the time with her psychic skills, so will be interesting to see what I get with this. But my eyes are really affected by stress and tiredness as the first sign to me!
I see auras at times around people, sometimes its bright, other times dim. This is why after I had started to see these twinkling lights (after being cleared of any psysological reasons) I believed my experience as something spiritual. Since I have started really paying attention to what's occurring at the time of these displays I am noticing the significance. For example I was watching TV and a commercial about Medicare came on, at that time I saw a distinct twinkling yellow light, very bright, a week later I accepted a new job, and a huge portion of my job is dealing with Medicare. So now I am paying very close attention to when I see this phenomena, what is occurring at the immediate time, and the color of the light I see. I'm not an expert on color, so I base my interpretation of the color based on my internal feeling at the time.