My first homemade spread!!!

Josh

My first homemade spread!!! - True Heart of a Relationship

I made a spread for school when i am giving readings and i was using the celtic heart but now i just decided i would make my own which is a little smaller...

1******2
**3*****
4******5
*****6**

1- Him now
2- Her now
3- Past of the Relationship
4- Present of the Relationship
5- Future of the Relationship
6- Summary of the whole relationship

Imagemaker

This looks great, Josh. Nice snapshot of the moment. Going to give it a name?

Josh

I dont know what to name it so i will come up with one sometime soon and when i figure it out i will be sre to let you know.

-Josh

AmyV

Nice spread Josh, short and to the point - just what I need to stop me waffling on too much! Thank you!

SilverWing

Very good Josh. I'm going to put it in my book and pass it on to my daughter.

Little Baron

Simple but effective, which I like. Will definitely give it a go when that kind of question comes up.

Thanks for sharing
LB

Josh

No problem, I needed something very simple but effective for school and i have figured that i could make a quick 6 card spread so i can read it for them and i am also getting experience with my cards to!!!!

-Josh

Josh

True Heart Of A Relationship

I think that i am just going to call trhis spread the True Heart of a relationship spread. I dont know if thats a good name or not but it works for me!!!

-Josh

Little Baron

Good title; I will jot that one in my journal, if that is okay. There are always so many difficult layouts and it will be nice to use yours - one that gets right to the 'heart' of the problem. Will let you know how it works when I use it.

Best,
LB

Josh

Hehe

Glad you like it and anyone feel free to use it anytime, just please dont forget to give credit when credit is due. You dont have to be like o yeah josh made this everytime but please dont steal and be like i made this up... All my notes have names/sn's of the author, my name is Josh Johnson, OH, US so i hope you like it and cant wait to hear feedback from use of it!!!!

-Josh