My first homemade spread!!!

mike gorth

Confused

I like the spread a whole lot like many other people it gets right down to what you really want to know. But I have to wonder, is there a reason the cards are set up like they are?

Josh

i didnt really choose a special reason to do this but i real;ly just got tired of putting cards dead center so i went to the left qand right lol if you understand my logic lol...

-Josh

pollytc

Josh: I just used this spread regarding a couple I know...thanks so much for posting it. I really liked it alot!

pollytc

Just another update.....another relationship type question just came up and I used this spread again. I like it because it gets right down to what is going on and without a ton of cards to use.

Thanks again for coming up with this and sharing!!

izzygoboom

^_^

Thanks Josh, this spread was awesome. I just got my tarot cards and I was trying out different spreads and I was having trouble with them but yours was the first one that I actualy understood everything. It was simple yet affective :D I love it!

Redstar

Another thank you for a great, simple and to-the-point spread!

LinaBabii

This spread is amazing, thanks for posting it!
I used it in my first ever reading for someone else, and it worked out fabulously! =D
Simple and to the point. I love it.

DPJ

Reading using Josh's Spread

Hi All,

This is a super old thread, I know, but I stumbled across it yesterday and used this spread to do a relationship reading for myself. I pulled:

1. 3 of Wands
2. The Fool reversed
3. The Star
4. Ace of Cups
5. 2 of Swords reversed
6. 9 of Wands

By my interpretation it seems like a relationship that never quite got off the ground, but even getting it as far as it went was a heavy lift and now a break is necessary. The seeds of strong emotion are now present, but it's not clear whether or not they will be planted after this break or rest.

I'm a little unclear on the 2 of swords reversed. I'm reading it to mean that the future of the relationship will unfold slowly. That one or both partners is very cautious, but whatever tensions there have been will thaw and truthful feelings will out.

Anyone else want to assist with an interpretation or "check my math"? I'm very new to Tarot reading. I'm using the Rider-Waite deck, btw.

Thanks!

DPJ