'The Partner' relationship spread

Tavia

This spread is designed to gauge the feelings of a significant other in a relationship, and what their challenges are vis-a-vis the relationship, and advice to the querant on how to act in view of the challenges faced by the other party (their partner) - knowing the challenges of the partner would also assist the querant in reflecting on the guidance that is offered by the advice card. The spread may also be used in other forms of relationships such as business partnerships, family relationships and friendships.

Below is the spread and the positional meanings:

**********2********4
*****1****3********5

1) How he/she feels about you (querant)
2) How he/she feels about the relationship with you
3) What he/she wants or expects from the relationship with you
4) What are his/her challenges
5) What you should do (Advice to querant)

irishpisces

Very helpful.

I'm new here and new to tarot. I'm still learning my ins-and-outs, my comfort zone, the best ways for me with tarot and I've found several spreads that have very beneficial to me mentally. I'm a college student, easily stressed out about things (lol), and this spread helped calm me down and just made things clearer for me. Just thought I'd pass along the "thanks." :)

Gayla

I like this spread and I just tried it for the relationship with my boyfriend....it gave me some rough cards. I'm going to post it on readings. :)

phoenixblu

:) Im just about to try this for my sometimes distant other half... will post the reading on the forum :)

Lain_82

mmm.... interesting.... I'll print it and give it a try later this week. I have a friend that will love to use this spread on her :D

Sonia Doris

Thanks for this nice spread, copied it in my notebook and I will use it soon. ^^

Annabel

Great spread!

I used this spread recently, and just wanted to say it one of the clearest I've ever done! So thank you very much Tavia :)

It's really good for when you just want to get down to the nitty gritty - as if we are clear on OUR feelings, then all we really want to know is how THEY are feeling about us!

Thanks again!