Ultimate Book T

Abrac

Thanks for all the positive feedback! It's good to know others are finding this useful. :)

Hythlodaeus

This is great! Thanks for taking the time to put it together and share!

Abrac

I recently noticed and corrected an error I made in this document. In the table on page 2 I had assigned Libra to 65. Fortitude and Leo to 68. Justice; it should have been the opposite. New version is available from original download link.

Abrac

I started looking closer at the table on page one and noticed a lot of the correspondences are wrong. I'm going to redo the tables on pages one and two; it should be done tomorrow. Anyone thinking of downloading it might hold off till then. Also, if you've found mistakes and want me to fix them just let me know.

Parzival

Superb Work, with colored images bright and clear from tablet illumination. Amazing range of symbolic archetypes and parallelisms, opening up the Higher Self.

Richard

Thanks! Excellent work, and the colored card illustrations are great. Can I safely replace Jim Eshelman's reconstruction for the College/Temple of Thelema, or should I consider this one supplemental?

Liber Theta uses the Thelemic card numbering (same as TdM) and attributions (for Emperor and Star). Also, the interpretations are compatible with BoT.

Book T (whether Ultimate or not) is orthodox Golden Dawn, which reflects the Aeon of Osiris.

Abrac

Mission accomplished. It still may not be perfect but I don't have the interest or will to spend a lot of time trying to perfect it. This version should be a lot better though, at least I think it is. :)

JackofWands

You are such a delight. I have various notebooks with scribbles of this information, but it is so incredibly helpful to have it all together in one document. (And, moreover, in a document that's actually typeset instead of being written in my chicken-scratch handwriting.) Thank you!

Michael Sternbach

Nicely done, Abrac! :)

foolMoon

Managed to download it. Excellent work. Thank you.