OOP tarot decks you MOST want to make a comeback or unpublished deck you'd like publi

Bluefeet

Oh my toes that's great! OK just one final question. There are two types of Grimaud Masonic Tarot decks, one with "masonic tarot deck" written in the box while the other has "tarot maçonnique". The only video I've seen so far is for the "masonic tarot deck", and I can confirm that the LWB is indeed written in Francais, English, and Deutsch (German). Well at least that was what was written on the LWB cover anyway, since the unboxer didn't really flip through the pages. See 0:01 and 0:15 of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAUuEPqrPvo

So would the "tarot maçonnique" box also contain the trilingual LWB? Thanks!

I misspoke - it's German not Spanish. And yes indeed - "tarot maçonnique" is the flip side of "masonic tarot deck", they are the same deck (only edition out there by far). :) Hope you'll enjoy it!

EmpyreanKnight

I misspoke - it's German not Spanish. And yes indeed - "tarot maçonnique" is the flip side of "masonic tarot deck", they are the same deck (only edition out there by far). :) Hope you'll enjoy it!

Oh so they're only flip sides. I thought there were two versions, since on shopping sites there were different results when I type the two. In any case, I just saw a pic on ebay with the "tarot maçonnique" in the box and a trilingual LWB so it's all good.

Let me just say this though: you're a real treasure, Bluefeet, and you don't know how happy this made me. I'm gonna get this deck on my hands before my birthday lol.

Bluefeet

Oh so they're only flip sides. I thought there were two versions, since on shopping sites there were different results when I type the two. In any case, I just saw a pic on ebay with the "tarot maçonnique" in the box and a trilingual LWB so it's all good.

Let me just say this though: you're a real treasure, Bluefeet, and you don't know how happy this made me. I'm gonna get this deck on my hands before my birthday lol.

My pleasure! :heart:

NightMagic628

The CBD Tarot de Marseilles. I understand that the maker passed away recently and the cards are no longer available on the website. I only saw one set for sale on Amazon for $170. I absolutely fell in love with the Temperance card. I love her facial expression. No other TdM deck matches it. I have the Grimaud TdM and the Temperance card is nice too though her hair is blue lol. The eyes on the Jodorowsky TdM freaked me out and I refused to buy it.

G6

Light Visions Tarot

J.K. Waite

Victoria Regina Tarot from 2002 should come back in print from Llewelyn (if they upgrade their cardstock) or independent/another publisher.

Nemia

The CBD Tarot de Marseilles. I understand that the maker passed away recently and the cards are no longer available on the website. I only saw one set for sale on Amazon for $170. I absolutely fell in love with the Temperance card. I love her facial expression. No other TdM deck matches it. I have the Grimaud TdM and the Temperance card is nice too though her hair is blue lol. The eyes on the Jodorowsky TdM freaked me out and I refused to buy it.

It says on the website:

The cards will be available again in the coming months

CharlotteK

It says on the website:
I really hope so :( I ordered Yoav Ben Dov's kindle book and then a month later ordered the CBD deck from the website. About four hours after placing the order I saw on here the very sad news about Yoav Ben Dov's passing. I had an email 12 days after that apologising that they were unable to fulfill shipments and were refunding all recent payments but that they hoped to provide the cards again in the future and will notify the site's mailing list. In the meantime, the app is very good.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Nemia

I think Yoav's death came so unexptedly and cruelly over the family that they'll need time to organize themselves. There's a mail address. I found when I mailed Idan in another matter that he's just as friendly as his father.

I'm quite sure that if the family said they'll continue to publish and sell Yoav's book, that's they will do. I have the impression that it's very important to them.