Eros Tarot - uusi

FLizarraga

Mwahahahaha 😈😁
And the best part is, I'm not even ordering one! (while I love all of their work and enjoy looking at the cheeky originality of this deck, I don't feel the need to own it)

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...... :mad:

Sorry for enabling you FLiz - like I said before, maybe you should just stay out of this section of AT (and join the TOADIES thread πŸ˜‰ )

You're right! Love it πŸ˜†

You think I haven't TRIED? *long, desperate wail*

Funnily enough, it's much more modest than in many other decks! ^_^

Well, it's somewhat less naked than usual, true, but it's a lot more coy and with a lot more double entendre... ;)

IHeartRescues

Haha Is exactly how i feel, It NEVER stops!!! WAAAAA!! (Shame is an emo I have to just shelve for the moment.)
BUT since I want another Marseilles I think this would be fun to enjoy w/ fiends, and my favorite erotic deck yet! That's at least 3 points going for it!
And this I backed bc of their good track record, immense talent, and did NOT want to lose out. LOVE the Star, Aces, QoC and the backs too. This is my very first kickstarter :) and I hope a low-risk one.
Can't wait to see more of the PIPS tho! Try and stay calm Flizarraga, it looks to be one of the better (best) ones. :)
GRRRRRRRrRRRRRRRRRRR...... :mad:

You think I haven't TRIED? *long, desperate wail*

Well, it's somewhat less naked than usual, true, but it's a lot more coy and with a lot more double entendre... ;)

starlightexp

LOVE IT!!!

agviz

And I always thought it made hair grow on your palms... not give you splinters.

Dee Ell

And I always thought it made hair grow on your palms... not give you splinters.

It looks to me like his hair just went haywire EVERYWHERE! πŸ˜‚

Dee Ell

Less than a day left to get in on their very limited Kickstarter deck...

I think The Moon card looks like the yellow lab & lobster are flashing the poor man in the moon (doesn't look like a she to me) and he's none too happy about it! πŸ˜‚
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ74x5CjlaB/

baconwaffles

Has anyone heard any updates on this? This is my first time backing a kickstarter...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

theEnigma

I have not seen any updates on their insta or website, but they have successfully funded and delivered several decks. They just seem to (inexplicably) be unable to fulfill some of their other "perks" from their pagan campaign. I bet they will come through, but are just months behind on some of the physical goods. There is no reason (at this point) that they will be unable to deliver on the Eros, but who knows really? It seems like they are full steam ahead in doing a 2nd edition on their book.