March Faeries Seekers Circle

tabi

I've had it come up a couple of times for me and others. My faery is a sassy outspoken thing so this is what I go with but tell the other person to "speak" with their fae to see if they shed any light on the situation also. I feel that it is a communication from my fae to theirs that they need to take time with them more then anything.

faerylvr

pippi said:
Thanks everyone for your advice! I think maybe I'll also ask the faeries what they recommend I should do when the moment arises. :)

Hmmm... I guess since I posted the circle this month I should try to take a shot at this :D

I would say, if it comes up (and mine has only once in many years and many readings) to see what it is saying at the time... I have been doing a ton of readings with this spread in the tarot reading exchange and each spot is so paticular that I would say if the blank card came up, it would still talk to you.

autumnsdaughter

After your reading, Faerylvr, I have to try this spread for myself! I'm in!

faerylvr

Wonderful autumnsdaughter. The faeries are even so much more fun and expressive with this spread. Although I am having fun over in tarot land as well :D

faunabay

We're going to have a BIG group this time. The faeries are jumping up and down!! More peoples (humans) to play with!!! :party:

faerylvr

faunabay said:
We're going to have a BIG group this time. The faeries are jumping up and down!! More peoples (humans) to play with!!! :party:

Of course we are... the faeries wouldn't make it easy on me :D

:party: :party: :party: and we are going to be having lots of parties... I did a reading (maybe autumnsdaughter) where I talked about a soul party... I think the faeries are going to be very happy this month... :party: :party: :party:

:love:

faerylvr

So far... (and if I have missed you just send your faeries with a message... so many messages here I think I got everyone)... lol...

trinity8
faunabay
bershka
thorhammer
moderndayruth
inanna_tarot
pippi
franniee
magenta
Grip Dellabonte
Marion (thank goodness for faeries)
tabi
Keavy McGee
Skimo
elvenstar
autumnsdaughter

pippi

Thanks Tabi and faerylvr, for additional insight on the blank card! :)

goldnchyl

I'll play!

I think I'm up for another round. Count me in!

faerylvr

Welcome to the party goldnchyl