March Faeries Seekers Circle

Keavy McGee

Just want to bop in and let my as yet unnamed Circle partners for March know that I'll be out of town for a lovely long weekend with family at the beach and likely without a computer until March 4th, but I'll be back for the rest of the month, so no worries there!!

Cheers!!

Keavy:heart:

pippi

Me too...I'll be out of town (Disney World!!! :party: ) with no computer for a week. I'll be gone Monday, Mar. 10 - Friday, Mar. 14. But I imagine I'll do the reading before then.

Jewel

OK I am NOT signing up, but I have owed Inana a reading since December, and I intend to do her reading using this wonderful spread. Inana, I know you said it did not matter, but it matters to me, so this month you get two readings, the one I owe you and whomever you are partnered with! :D

Faerylvr ... you and I will do our thing too :*

faerylvr

Group 1
Trinity8 reads for inanna_tarot
innana_tarot reads for Marion
Marion reads for autumnsdaughter
autumnsdaughter reads for Trinity8

Group 2
faunabay reads for pippi
pippi reads for tabi
tabi reads for goldnchyl
goldnchyl reads for faunabay

Group3
bershka reads for franniee
franniee reads for Keavy McGee
Keavy McGee reads for bershka

Group 4
thorhammer reads for magenta
magenta reads for skimo
skimo reads for thorhammer

Group 5
moderndayruth reads for Grip Dellabonte
Grip reads for elvenstar
elvenstar reads for moderndayruth

tabi

Great job on the spread but I do have one quick question:

Do you do three separate three card readings or do you lay out the first three, shuffle the remaining deck, lay down the next row, etc...??? :| If someone asked this I'm sorry for reasking.

faerylvr

tabi said:
Great job on the spread but I do have one quick question:

Do you do three separate three card readings or do you lay out the first three, shuffle the remaining deck, lay down the next row, etc...??? :| If someone asked this I'm sorry for reasking.

I do three separate three card readings, writing down the cards that I lay out, mixing them back in and shuffling. I then interpret after I have done all three spreads.

tabi

faerylvr said:
I do three separate three card readings, writing down the cards that I lay out, mixing them back in and shuffling. I then interpret after I have done all three spreads.

Should make for a very interesting reading since you can technically pull any card again....thanks!

faerylvr

tabi said:
Should make for a very interesting reading since you can technically pull any card again....thanks!

If you would like to see some... in the tarot reading exchange... under the heading Pond of Reflection... I have been doing readings for feedback... I have pulled the same card twice in a few of those and sometimes it is even reveresed one time and then not the next.

The readings have been very accurate so far so they are interesting to go through and it might help.

Alta

I re-shuffled the cards back into the deck each time, but didn't have an repeats.

It is an interesting idea though because if it did happen, it would point at strong linkages.

tabi

I did my reading for goldenchyl and was surprised out how well the spread spoke to me. The Fey are good at slapping you upside the head while giving sage advice to the other person.

However in my spread I re-shuffled and didn't have a single card come up again. So I believe that it is one of those areas that we need to take a serious look at if it comes up repeatedly.

Now let's just hope the reading makes sense to goldenchyl. ;)