"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

silverwings94

Hey sis,
I think the Hermit would like to get together with the High Priestess here. They sorta have matching clothes and they both look like a perfect pair. What do you think?

Kat
:heart::) Here she is...the most famous 'High Priestess'...

...hope you like her...she and I had a deep connect while making this card! :)

:heart::) HUGS
Lyn

tarotlyn

Hey sis,
I think the Hermit would like to get together with the High Priestess here. They sorta have matching clothes and they both look like a perfect pair. What do you think?

Kat
:laugh: LOL...Kat, i think you are reading my brain waves across the miles!!!
i was honestly thinking the same thing...that they could go together!

What a pair that would be!

There is a quiet compatility between the two cards...one is SEEKING answers from the Universe
and other one HAS the answers from the Universe :)

I think normally the Hermit would have darker clothes...do you think I should change his robe?

:heart: Lyn

tarotlyn

Here is the DEATH card...

:heart::) Well, you can see that I spent today thinking about my Lee Lee Lou :p

Here is the Death card:

:heart:Lyn

Attachments

• DEATH.jpg
    DEATH.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 74

tarotlyn

:heart: Thanks! Debra! :* ...that is so sweet of you!

i hope Juno is doing okay now?

:heart:Lyn

Debra

Juno is holding steady :) and wondering when you will make a deck devoted exclusively to black and white cats :laugh:

tarotlyn

:) Debra, i am so happy to hear :heart: Juno is hanging in there...and you too! :):thumbsup: that is such good news!

Re: your new deck idea:
OMG!!! Debra, you do realize that i am FLOODED with tarot deck 'ideas' now!?!! YIKES!!! LOL :laugh:

i MUST finish this Chi deck first...then there is the 'Spirit directed' deck next, then there is the
AT member's Pet deck, then there is a Lenormand deck i want to do, then (just added :bugeyed: ) the
'black and white kitty' deck...LOL Ha ha!

Maybe that will be the one i draw by hand! YIKES...(heavens forbid! :eek: )...but I am being
driven to try to actually 'draw' a deck! Granted...it will probably look like a cartoon deck! :laugh:

...see...you are creating a tarot deck artist 'monster'!!! Well, anyway, i don't have to worry about
not having anything to do with my extra time :bugeyed: Ha ha...

i am afraid to ask if you have any other tarot deck ideas!!! YIKES...:laugh:

:heart: @everyone:

Okay, I am now getting ready to work on my next Chi tarot card. Does anyone want to suggest
one they would like me to work on next? :bugeyed:

:* Lyn

Debra

:) then (just added :bugeyed: ) the
'black and white kitty' deck...LOL Ha ha!

Maybe that will be the one i draw by hand! YIKES...(heavens forbid! :eek: )...but I am being
driven to try to actually 'draw' a deck! Granted...it will probably look like a cartoon deck! :laugh:

That's perfect, actually, since B&W kitties ARE cartoon cats. At least ours is :laugh:

Here he shows his esteem for Pinto and Pinto's dad (my brother).

Attachments

• Juno loves you and pinto.jpg
    Juno loves you and pinto.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 54

Alta

Your Death card is very impressive!

Bhavana

Aww, Lyn, your beloved Lee Lee is the Death Card...must have been hard for you to make that one....but, it's all about her new beginnings in doggie heaven!!

Where is my little Pep's card?? Did you forget about him? I know he is earless in this photo, but man, look at those eyes! So sweet, so innocent, so loving - and that is really the way he is, too, never met a chi with such a sweet, gentle, loving attitude ALL THE TIME. As we know, they all have their moments - but Pep, he doesn't have a mean, grumpy, snappy bone in his body. It's all about love and love and more love. Even when you are hurting him (giving meds, shots at the vet, pulling ticks off, cutting his nails) he just screams like a baby, but still won't bite or snap or even growl. He's such a sweetheart. Ok, he pulls the "Dominant Dog" thing and tries to hump Oobi every now and then, and you should see him disembowel his toys....but other than that.....

Debra, glad to hear Juno is hanging in there....

Attachments

• IMG_4261.jpg
    IMG_4261.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 59