Favorite Hippie Deck?

Wee_Gypsy

Mogran Greer!

....and I want to get the original Aquarian deck too, so it can chill with Mogan Greer, listen to tunes and smoke up together LOL.
Thoose decks are like a time machine..
"keep off the grass!"
"Get out of my head man!"
Yeah certain decks are just evocative of the 70s.

Bhavana

I was born in 63...and i remember a lot about the late 60's. My cousin Barbara was a few years older than me, and she was very into it by then - but not so much the hippy side as the "mod" side (white go-go boots, mini skirts, pale pink lipstick - I'd put on my own go go boots and we'd dance around the living room to "Wipe-out"). We did have a few hippies in our town, one specifically I remember used to walk around main street barefoot in bellbottoms, tummy showing, long flowing hair... she'd sit on the steps of the Cranberry Scoop ice cream parlor, playing her guitar. I didn't realize it at the time, but she also always looked a little "fried". When we would see her or drive by her, my mother always expressed disapproval. I was fascinated...and wanted to be just like her when I grew up. If she had a tarot deck, I am sure it was the Hoi Polloi.

Mallah

I was born in 63...and i remember a lot about the late 60's. My cousin Barbara was a few years older than me, and she was very into it by then - but not so much the hippy side as the "mod" side (white go-go boots, mini skirts, pale pink lipstick - I'd put on my own go go boots and we'd dance around the living room to "Wipe-out"). We did have a few hippies in our town, one specifically I remember used to walk around main street barefoot in bellbottoms, tummy showing, long flowing hair... she'd sit on the steps of the Cranberry Scoop ice cream parlor, playing her guitar. I didn't realize it at the time, but she also always looked a little "fried". When we would see her or drive by her, my mother always expressed disapproval. I was fascinated...and wanted to be just like her when I grew up. If she had a tarot deck, I am sure it was the Hoi Polloi.

Yeah....sock it to me, Baby!

I went to sleep, and just woke up (I crashed here on the beanbag chair...) and found the party raged all thru the night! Groovy times, groovy decks!

Sulis

Hoi Polloi - it's one of my favourite decks, in fact up until a couple of months ago when my interest in TdMs took over it was the only deck I'd used for 18 months or so. Love it :).

Cerulean

Aquarian and Albano: the A's.....

Yes I agree...

There was also the Ancient Prophesy by Dynamic Games..but I am looking backward. My favorite vintage printings include Tarot Productions, University Press and Aquarian o.r Morgan &Morgan...the Aquarian amd what was caled the Rider Waite then..I am certain there will be more...

Carla

Morgan Greer for SURE.

But I love Morgan's Tarot for its 'Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance' vibe.

Indigo Rose

Morgan Greer. :cool: