I won I won

Emily

Hi Lark,
Congratulations :)

I like your spread too, I usually draw three cards for my day but I'll be using your spread tomorrow :)

Edited to ask:-
Whats your spread called?

Mimers

Lark,

I have already copied your spread into my tarot Journal. Cant wait for the new catalog!

Congrats!

Mimi

Maan

Thats a great spread you have created there Lark. Thanks for sharing. I think i will give this spread a try tomorrow.

Love
Maan

Major Tom

That is a nice spread. It's no wonder you won.

Thank you for sharing. :)

dolphinprincess

lark, this is a great spread. i just printed it out and i think it is really going to help my 'learning process'... i am starting my tarot journal and i think i'll be using this daily as well...

thanks so much for sharing.. and congratulations :eek:)

Kazz

lark, Congratulations!!
I agree with the others, it's no wonder you won the spread is great!!..Well Done:D

I'm off now to try it out...

Cheers
Kazz

:TQC

Diana

What a down-to-earth practical spread. :) Wonderful.

Can you make up some more for us, please?

bec

what a great spread !

I simply have to ask... can the spread be listed in Anjas Tarot as a Daily spread?

I would be honored :)

lark

Hi bec, No, I would be honored. Just checked out your sight. What a great idea a site dedicated to tarot spreads. I'll have to wait and see what the permission form from Llewellyn says first. I've never done this sort of thing before so I don't know what the rules are.

I put you on my buddy list so I'll p.m. you when I know for sure. Thanks so much for asking.

lark

Gilded Tarot

For those who are curious as to the type of deck my tarot spread will be featured with I got an email from Llewellyn yesterday.

It's working name as of now is The Gilded Tarot. That could change. They sent me a picture so I could see the style of the deck. Of course they asked me not to post it TOP SECRET you know. So I'll describe it a little for you.

The colors are very bright jewel tones. This is not a LoScarbeo style deck. Midnight blues, emerald greens, deep space black, misty lavenders, royal purples. Very beautiful. I wish I would have remembered to ask who the artist is. duh.

The style of the characters reminds me of a Renisance Fair I go to in Bristol IL. Very middle ages.

The pictures look like they were done as paintings, not computer grafic, or colored pencil.

I see ten majors depicted here. No minors so I don't know if they're full picture or just pip. Traditional in design but with a few twists. The Chariot has a woman driver. The Magician looks old and wise and he's juggling the four tarot suit symbols. I can't make it out very clearly but I think they might have sub. a key for the wand suit. That's interesting if they did. The Star is beautiful. A masked deva flying through the sky pulling a golden star. The Devil is hot. And I don't mean in a going to hell kind of way!
All and all I like it alot.

I am confused though as to when the spreads will appear in New World magazine. I went back to my May/June issue and it said the winners would be announced in the Nov/Dec issue, but that the spreads would appear in future issues. I am waiting for an answer back. Would be nice if it all appeared together.

Thank-you for all of your interest and support. Even though I'm new here you have all made me feel so very much at home. Nice to have a place where I can talk tarot. It means more than I can say. Blessing lark

P.S. For you book lovers a new one coming out in Nov. called Tarot Tells The Tale by James Ricklef. Described as smart, useful, enlightening, unique and highly entertaining.
Phew! That must be quite a book!