Got the Sakki-Sakki tarot!!

Chubby Mummy

I have also ordered the Sakki Sakki deck from tarot garden, and maaaan I cant get it out of my head...they said 4-7 days delivery but it seems like ages...lets see...I ordered it on thursday night...so..friday...erm sat n sun dont count, so mon (2), tues (3), wednesday should be the earliest i should get it...(Im being silly, yes I know...didnt you go a bit "anxious" when you saw them????)
Sakki Sakki Artist, I gotta tell you theres something about those cards that are totally magical! I cant waiiiit to get them... they will be the ones I will carry around with me everywhere!!
Do you think I could get a matching tarot bag and reading cloth from somewhere???
(Im not being a bit tooooo sakki sakki fanatical am I???)

M-Press

Chubby Mummy said:
Do you think I could get a matching tarot bag and reading cloth from somewhere???
(Im not being a bit tooooo sakki sakki fanatical am I???)

he..he... :)
no, not too fanatical at all!!!! you just seem to instantly grab my vision...
I'm actually as we speak working on my holiday site... I might have something there you kind of asked for... But when it comes to something to read ON it, for the Sakki-Sakki I suggest black. That way it's dramatic, the colors pop out and it does not add to the busy-ness...

Meantime, I will talk with the **Postal Angels**, so all the Sakki-Sakkis that fly now will reach their destinations faster!

baba-prague

Oh - a Sakki Sakki bag would be good! This is so often the deck that people who come into the studio grab and look at - now if it was in a Sakki bag that would be even more striking :) Please count me in for one if you decide to do them.

By the way, in my experience this deck DOES read very well - there's plenty going on and it can be serious as well as humourous when it chooses.

M-Press

I'm making Sakki-Sakki "Pockets" as i call them...
it's still on the experiencial level, hand made...although it's something that could be easily done in China (if you know what I mean...)
There is something un-spiritual about it though, as it's not made out of breathing fabric, but something very durable...
I thought of it, because everytime i put a bag with it in my own bag, it got messy with the keys , the cellphone, the change flying all over, the pens, the lipstick that just missed the lid...
Let's say it's a bag for "the multi-tasking reader". You can cross desserts and rainforests and your cards will be saved in perfect condition!

sooon, soon....;)

ferrous

I already made myself a bag for my Sakki-Sakki, but I would certainly be on the list for a GENU-INE Sakki-Sakki bag!

yupkigirl

I love this deck!

My Sakki-Sakki tarot has been with me through good times and bad times. It was with me when my Dad was confined at the hospital, and it was a very good companion during those trying moments. I thoroughly enjoy working with this deck---I love the colors, and may be because I am still (and will always be) a kid at heart. But don't let the "whimsy" factor of the cards fool you---it really gives dead-on readings that sometimes it even surprises me! This is rally a great deck---you won't regret getting this! And to Mpress, thanks again for a wonderful deck!

ferrous

yupkigirl said:
[.. snip ..]And to Mpress, thanks again for a wonderful deck!
Oh yes, of course! I can't remember if I ever said "thank you" to M-Press for making such a great deck. I've been so excited about it (still, even though I've had mine for a while now) that I guess I forgot to say thanks!

Well, thank you, M-Press!

(((M-Press)))

M-Press

Thanks SO much for your kind words!

I read it yesterday, and it made me think all evening...this issue of thanking an artist. Suddenly I felt guilty as if i don't do this enough? I usually say how much i admire, enjoy or appreciate something, but saying "thank you" I'm not sure I do enough, and I should...

I started thinking: which artist I would like to thank most?
Believe it or not, Jules Vern just popped into my mind (inside his Nautilus!). Maybe he is the first artist i ever appreciated as a child? Although a writer, he is so visual!!!

thank you...thank you for this...

ferrous

Slightly off-topic. I really like your new avatar, M-Press. Very suitable, of course. :D

Chubby Mummy

I GOT IT!!!!
I got my Sakki Sakki at long last and it was very strange I ordered 2 other decks ages ago and they all came at the same time but I couldnt take my eyes off all the beautiful images of the Sakki cards...I think I bonded immediatly with them so after mixing them up I did a reading for myself posing the same question I did yesterday with my Morgan Greer and 3 out of the 7 cards were the same !!!
I think they like me back!!!

M-Press you're pure genius and I believe you're not even aware of it!