Moving Forward After Trauma Spread (5) by Glass Owl

Glass Owl

Moving Forward After Trauma Spread (5) by Glass Owl

Just a gentle reminder that this spread is not a substitute for professional medical advice or services.

This spread could be used after suffering a loss or experiencing a trauma of some kind.

Layout: A rainbow arch

-----------------4-------
-------------------------
-----------3-------------
------2------------------
--1----------------------

1. The Trauma: The source of my distress or pain

2. My Thoughts: My present mental state, how I am coping mentally

3. My Feelings: My present emotional state, how I am coping emotionally

4. Helping Hands: Source of assistance or comfort

5. Moving Forward: A positive course of action to take

For those of you who would be interested in other grief related spreads, here are a few excellent ones I found (created by others) here in the Tarot Spreads section:

Moving Through The Stages of Grief Spread (5)

Glass Owl

I don't watch the tv show Grey's Anatomy but I just spotted this quote on the net and I think it is something to keep in mind while doing this spread.

“It doesn’t matter how tough we are. Trauma always leaves a scar. It follows us home, it changes our lives. Trauma messes everybody up, but maybe that's the point. All the pain and the fear and the crap…maybe going through all that is what keeps us moving forward. It’s what pushes us. Maybe we have to get a little messed up before we can step up.” -Alex Karev, Grey’s Anatomy

Eilan

Nice spread Glass Owl, thanks!

tainameasu

wow, i can feel if this is a powerful spreads. thanks for sharing. im going to use it to my client tomorrow. thanks again for sharing :D