AT's ATC Tarot Deck (or bust!)

DraagonStorm

Don't try one sided hot laminate.... I been there, done that.... It doesn't work!!!! Ugly, and curls up on ya....

Try finding a printer in your area, and see if they do cold laminate, 1.5 mil is the thickness. Before I bought my Xyron, I had a printer laminate for me.. They charged $1.00 (American) per sheet. That was about 3 years ago.

Or, check out ebay for a Xyron 900, and two-sided laminate.

DraagonStorm

gregory

Mine IS 1.5 mil. But hot. Hm.

But I can certainly mount as well as some of the cards in the last deck (had a looksy...)

adriayna

My card has been done for ages :). Just tell me how many copies to make and where to send them :)

Mojo Twin 2

Any chance us non-artistic types that consider stick figures to be high-art can see images from this deck? Or is it hush hush?

Thanks oodles.

alec...

gregory

There are a few posted in the old thread. Takes quite some scrolling to find them though :D

DraagonStorm

I posted mine on the old thread, but I have redone the 3 of cups since then... :)

DraagonStorm

April

I'll take The Lovers... Actually already have something 'almost' completed. That should put me at four cards for this project.... :)

DraagonStorm

I my look over some of the others... I'm at work now, so really can't do a lot of thinking on this.

April

Mojo Twin 2 said:
Any chance us non-artistic types that consider stick figures to be high-art can see images from this deck? Or is it hush hush?

Thanks oodles.

alec...

Well, I prefer a Grand Unveiling, so I won't be posting pics. :p But that brings up an issue... Does anyone have a problem with posting images once the deck is fin?

DraagonStorm, you got the Lovers. I knew that one would get snatched up quick.

Peace,
April

Aulruna

Well, due to the latest copyright infringement issues, where an ebay seller peddled off CDs with e.g. the collaborative Aeclectic decks on them, I do indeed have an issue with it.

I used to share my pics freely, but becoming less and less inclined to do so.

gregory

Yeah - me too :D And there is the embarrassment factor !