Circle For Unorthodox Readers

LadyZelda

It's been a crazy week for me too, still didn't get a chance to study our current 2 cards! Hoping to post by tomorrow...

celticnoodle

Well, LZ, life has a way at times of throwing us a curve ball. I had thought I'd have finished the two cards, and still have to do the flowers card, but not a lot of time right now. Yesterday, I began having problems w/my neck and arms again, and swelling in same, so I decided not to do the card. I'm feeling better today, and luckily also started therapy today for the issue mentioned above--but at any rate, am up to my armpits in things to get done. I have a funeral tomorrow early afternoon and then another engagement tomorrow evening, so I'll do my best to get to the flowers card Sunday or Monday.

LadyZelda

Announcement About This Week Study

Well, LZ, life has a way at times of throwing us a curve ball. I had thought I'd have finished the two cards, and still have to do the flowers card, but not a lot of time right now. Yesterday, I began having problems w/my neck and arms again, and swelling in same, so I decided not to do the card. I'm feeling better today, and luckily also started therapy today for the issue mentioned above--but at any rate, am up to my armpits in things to get done. I have a funeral tomorrow early afternoon and then another engagement tomorrow evening, so I'll do my best to get to the flowers card Sunday or Monday.

Hope you will feel better soon physically and emotionally :love:funerals are always difficult to take in. It is always hard to part whether it is with family or friends. Don't worry about our study; visibly we are all swamped with things to do. Empath and I didn't even make it so far to post on the Coffin...Sakura will be out of town for a week, thus I have decided to give us all a break and keep the study of the Coffin and Flowers running all the way to Friday 8th.;)

Take care :love:

Blessings to all :D

Empath111

It's been a crazy week for me too, still didn't get a chance to study our current 2 cards! Hoping to post by tomorrow...

Me too! Was just about to come on and say the same thing. Hope all is well with you- crazy here too..:)

Empath111

Oh goodness, i am so sorry, CN!! I hope you feel better and I am sorry about the funeral :(

I have a neck issue that wreaks havoc and makes being on the computer hard at times. I say take your time with the cards - we can always catch up :)
xo

Empath111

Hope you will feel better soon physically and emotionally :love:funerals are always difficult to take in. It is always hard to part whether it is with family or friends. Don't worry about our study; visibly we are all swamped with things to do. Empath and I didn't even make it so far to post on the Coffin...Sakura will be out of town for a week, thus I have decided to give us all a break and keep the study of the Coffin and Flowers running all the way to Friday 8th.;)

Take care :love:

Blessings to all :D

Oh - phew. Thank you! I was just coming on to say don't let me hold anyone up...I'll catch up. Looks like we could all use a little extra time
xo

celticnoodle

thank you all, and LZ, glad to hear it was pushed a bit furhter out. :) gives me time then. We just returned a bit ago from the funeral, and yes, it is always sad to lose a family member. This 'cousin', (Florence) was really more like an aunt to me, as she was a few years older then my mother--and her kids were in my siblings age group--still a good 8plus years older then me. But, her oldest daughter and I are close.

anyway, it was sad in a lot of ways, because this woman was not that ill--but just couldn't come to grips with burying her daughter a few weeks earlier. That cousin of mine died from a cancerous brain tumor and that was a terribly harder death.

Florence would've been 90 yrs old next week and I was so looking forward to her turning 90. She was an amazing lady, still living in her home that she and her hubby had from the time they were married, and it was many acres--which she still took care of--ALONE! :laugh: can you imagine??? 90yrs old and mowing all her acreage alone. :D

However, it was nice to meet up with all the families again, and now the oldest living cousin was 93 last November, and just as spry as Florence. (her cousin too, not her sibling). Mary, who is 93, remembered everyone and everything going on in everyone's life. :D

I will hopefully take time on Monday, if not tomorrow to do the flowers. I'm looking forward to it, really, because the flowers card is such a happy, simple looking card, but so much to tell! it's the next two cards that seem much darker to me, lol! :D

LadyZelda

You’re welcome CN, so sorry you had to part with someone so dear…I can imagine her own sorrow with the loss she had to experience, my grandpa also died while in good health (shocked everyone) quickly after my grandma passed away…What we have to remember though, is that death is not the end, and it is only a temporary separation, like if our loved ones had gone on a long trip…it is really a “goodbye, until we meet again!” She must be so happy now reunited with her daughter! It is wonderful to be able to live so long and still be filled with vitality that, hope it’ll be the same for me because I could not see myself inactive!
No pressure for the study, there is about a full week to work on it!;) Yeah, after the flowers we’ll be heading for darker themes…even if when looking closely, we might find a positive note, a rainbow in the stormy sky….;)

Blessings :love: :D

celticnoodle

What we have to remember though, is that death is not the end, and it is only a temporary separation, like if our loved ones had gone on a long trip…it is really a “goodbye, until we meet again!”

Blessings :love: :D
thank you, LZ. I loved the line I left above, (instead of your full quote), and have to say that the Priest who conducted the service for cousin Florence today spoke a lot about 'life after death' and people coming back from death (not like in Florences' case, but like what many people experience--a death and then coming back in the same life/body) to tell stories of meeting up with deceased family and friends and to tell us about heaven. How lovely it is and how we do not suffer anymore when we move into the light.

It was a bit surprising, and, especially to the 'older' people who were there for the service, :p but, I loved it. Reminded me of my take on the coffin in fact! I don't see that card as a death--literal death. but more of a transformation, and that is exactly what Fr. Thomas was telling us too, at the service. That death was not an ending, but a new beginning, a transformation--though he was also meaning it slightly different from how I viewed the coffin card in Lenormand, it is along the same lines.

I was surprised w/Fr. Tom, and had to smile. Obviously, a Priest who is willing to 'hear' about such stories--he even mentioned some books by title that he urged people to find and read (about death and returning!). :laugh: I wondered if he would be willing to extend that to er...acknowledging that 'some' of us are psychic-mediums and have many experiences with the deceased. :D

but, I didn't tempt fate that far. ;)

LadyZelda

You're welcome CN :) and you surely made me smile with what you said....More than 20 years ago, I knew a priest Fr George (will never forget him) who was I'll say rather like us "unorthodox";) He did say many things that were not by "the book" when he was with his little study group (which I attended!), and did talk of near death experiences, had books about it, and was letting out truths that were not according to the "tradition"...it was our little secret as we didn't want that the Bishop find out about it and put a stop to it! Father Tom could maybe feel stretched too thin to acknowledge our experiences with those who went on the Other Side...or maybe....would feel relieved to be able to open up about what he senses is true, while not being "by the book";)

I feel the same about the Coffin, I succeeded to study it today and do see it like you!