Interesting tarot pairs

Sar

Hi everyone,
I'm sure people have their own creative combinations, I wanted to share a few of mine:

6 of Cups + Moon - ex spouse/ex boyfriend coming back
6 of Cups + 9 of Cups - birthday/fun celebration
9 of Pentacles + 9 of Cups - Spoiled female, rich girl
Queen of Cups + King of Cups - Disagreement with a couple or two people with compatible energies linked closely

Anyone else have any interesting combinations to share?
Hey, nice thread. I don't know if this is interesting but mine are:

Wheel + King (well, some king) - a driver;
Wheel + Page (well, some page) - a courier guy that's about to deliver my new tarot deck; (yes, I do readings on that too)
4 of Swords + 6 of Swords - past life regression;
(4 of Swords - meditation; sleep; and 6 of Swords - trip;)
4 of Wands + 8 of Pentacles - homework;
Ace of Pents + Devil - enormous business success; money
Empress - 6 of Pentacles - Ace of Cups - marital sex at home;
King of Wands - Ace of Swords - Empress - a woman committed suicide because of the man
Hierophant + Lovers = marriage (arranged)
World + Empress + Hangman - pregnancy (according to TdM meanings)
Moon + Death - nightmare; scary dream (when dreaming);
Star + Queen of Cups = a woman's dream/hope (if she's facing the star)

I don't know if I can call these "interesting" but these are some of the ones I could remember.

Sorry, I could not resist. :D

High_Priestess_lol

:)

Wow I didn't see this thread :)

Sammygirl

7 of pentacles ( U) and Judgement (U)

Serious assessment of a decision that could possibly change ones life ( transform ) in a significant way.

Sammygirl

Upright World and Star

The World with The Star = a fulfilling relationship that comes with it a lot of hope and potential

Sar

Empress + 6/Swords = Menopause.

EmpyreanKnight

These combo interpretations are very insightful. They are a bit like Lenormand combinations.

I am putting this link here btw. These combos are rather grim, but I do believe what one of the posters said, that the beauty of the Tarot does not absolutely imply a specific result. It is a guide though, and what is important is how we honestly interpret the card combinations to apply to the situation at hand.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=98058

illyria

Chariot + Five of Wands = an altercation that will cause bone-numbing traffic

Barleywine

9 of Swords + Moon = a Lunesta commercial

Sar

These combo interpretations are very insightful. They are a bit like Lenormand combinations.

I am putting this link here btw. These combos are rather grim, but I do believe what one of the posters said, that the beauty of the Tarot does not absolutely imply a specific result. It is a guide though, and what is important is how we honestly interpret the card combinations to apply to the situation at hand.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=98058

You can do the same with tarot, that you can with Lenormands.