Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Alchemical Tarot Study Group

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Alchemical Tarot

Citizen

Leisa 
Citizen

New Podcast

You might be intersted in listening to Robert talk about the Alchemical Tarot for an hour. I've just posted the podcast: http://tarotconnection.net/episode-78/
Top   #51
Citizen

Leisa 
Citizen

Bibliography And Recommended Reading

(From the class on the Imagery of the Alchemical Trumps)

Cavalli, Thom F. Ph.D., Alchemical Psychology: Old Recipes for Living in a New World, New York: Jeremy Tarcher, 2002.

Cotnoir, Brian, The Wiser Concise Guide to Alchemy, San Francisco: Wiser Books, 2006.

Eliade, Mircea, The Forge and the Crucible: The Origins and Structures of Alchemy, Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1956.

Gilchrist, Cherry, The Elements of Alchemy, Longmead, Dorset, England: Element Books, 1991.

Holmyard, E. J., Alchemy. New York: Dover Publications, 1990. First published 1957.

Jung, Carl G., Aion. From The Collected Works of C. G. Jung, vol. 9, part II. Princeton, N. J. : Princeton University Press, 1959.

___________, Alchemical Studies, From The Collected Works of C. G. Jung, vol. 13. Princeton, N. J. : Princeton University Press, 1967.

___________, The Archetypes of the Collective Unconscious, From The Collected Works of C. G. Jung, vol. 9, part I. Princeton, N. J. : Princeton University Press, 1959.

___________, Mysterium Coniunctionis, From The Collected Works of C. G. Jung, vol. 14. Princeton, N. J. rinceton University Press, 1963.

___________, Psychology and Alchemy, 2nd ed. From The Collected Works of C. G. Jung, vo. 12. Princeton, N. J.: Princeton University Press, 1953.
Klossowski de Rola, Stanislas, The Golden Game: Alchemical Engravings of the Seventh Century, New York: George Braziller, Inc., 1988.

_________________________, Alchemy: The Secret Art, London: Thames and Hudson, 1973.

McLean, Adam. The Alchemical Mandala. Grand Rapid, Mich. : Phanes Press, 1989.

______________, The Rosary of the Philosophers: Magnum Opus Hermetic Sourceworks No. 6, London: Hermetic Research Trust, 1980.

Rulandus, Martinus, translator A.E.Waite, A Lexicon of Alchemy, York Beach, Main: Samuel Wiser Inc., 1984, first published 1612.

Stillman, John Maxson, The Story of Alchemy and Early Chemistry, New York: Dover Publications, 1960. First published 1924 as The Story of Early Chemistry.

Von Franz, Marie-Louise. Alchemy, Toronto: Inner City Books, 1980.

________________, Number and Time. Evanston, Ill. : Northwestern
University Press, 1974.

________________, On Divination and Synchronicity, Toronto: Inner City Books, 1980.

________________, Psyche and Matter, Boston & London: Shambhala Publications, 1992.

Waite, Arthur Edward, translator, The Hermetic Museum, York Beach, Main: Samuel Wiser Inc., 1991.
Top   #52
Citizen

mac22 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisa
(From the class on the Imagery of the Alchemical Trumps)
Thanks!

Why no books by Dennis William Hauck.... Just curious?

Mac22
Top   #53
Ball of Doom

coyoteblack 
Ball of Doom

in case any one cares there s a tele class on the alchemical latter tonight around 9 pm est. it will continue next Wednesday .
Top   #54
Resident

taniatingel 
Resident
Unhappy

Thanks for reminder. Would have loved the class but alas, had to work (being on the other side of the world).
Top   #55
Citizen

Leisa 
Citizen

all cards are up

I'm sure Sulis wants to smack me ....

I've created threads for all of the cards and added the book text to them.
Top   #56
believer in magic

Sulis 
believer in magic

Who me? Never

Well done, that's quite an achievement... I've just got this deck myself so I'm having lots of fun reading through the threads....

I think this is a deck that would be quite easy to read intuitively but it adds to that intuition if you know what all the symbols mean
So thanks for this group... I may just start posting myself...
Top   #57
Citizen

Leisa 
Citizen

Amazing Site

Galerie alchimique et hermétique
http://teleport.morgane.org/salomon/

3 pages of Galleries of Alchemical Images

Including: Philosopha Reformata de Mylius'
http://teleport.morgane.org/salomon/...ata-de-mylius/

Which was a major source of inspiration.
Top   #58
Citizen

sapienza 
Citizen

Thanks for posting the rest of the cards Leisa. I've been tied up the last week or two with sick children but hopefully soon I'll get the chance to add my thoughts to them.

Thanks also for those web-site links.
Top   #59
Citizen

Leisa 
Citizen

Symbolism of Alchemy

Well the book revisions keeps getting pusher further and further out but I have new of something quite nice. Here is a sample page from the 'self-study' class which incudes the lecture from the live class last month.

http://tarotconnection.net/shop/imag...smAlchemy8.png
Top   #60

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.