Beautiful Wife indicated in Natal?

ICEYOU

Jupiter in rulership (he is as well in Triplicity and Term, very strong and good, particularly for money here!!) in Sagittarius in the first House, conjunct Venus.
Moon exalted (and in Triplicity and face) in Taurus, well aspected; the Sun trine Moon it's fine indeed.
Mercury in Aquarius is nice here, he has minor dignities: Triplicity and Term, and Mercury sextile Venus-Jupiter, these are good aspects!
ETA: your Sun is in face, that's slightly better than peregrine.

Sounds exciting, I am hoping to lead a very successful life, while setting a good example for my children someday.

ICEYOU

Jupiter in rulership (he is as well in Triplicity and Term, very strong and good, particularly for money here!!) in Sagittarius in the first House, conjunct Venus.
Moon exalted (and in Triplicity and face) in Taurus, well aspected; the Sun trine Moon it's fine indeed.
Mercury in Aquarius is nice here, he has minor dignities: Triplicity and Term, and Mercury sextile Venus-Jupiter, these are good aspects!
ETA: your Sun is in face, that's slightly better than peregrine.

What do you think of my "Sun Trine Moon"? I heard it's a lucky aspect that shows an individual that has a strong backing from family and friends and it also indicates a successful marriage.