a baby card?

tarotbear

Maybe it was that, but still not sure. I wish she should of told me the other cards so I would know. But it made me think me and my ex will have a baby. Eh..

Did she say you two were going to have a baby? Or did she just say that the baby card usually pops up when two people are 'together' - indicating 'union' but not 'pregnancy'?

First off - randomly pulling out a card and announcing that you are going to have a baby - if that is what she did - is irresponsible on the part of the Reader; secondly - just because she did or said something does not and will not make it happen; and thirdly ... from what you tell us of what you remember from this Reader and reading - it all sounds a little shaky ....

PeopleWillBeYou

Thank you, Darkmage. Yes, PWBY, from your opening description (not that I am any kind of expert here) they did not sound like Tarot cards nor was the Reader using them in any 'Tarot-kind of way.' I was politely trying to ascertain if you were familiar enough with some standard Tarot imagery to know what kind of deck the Reader used. In the world of divination there are many different types of cards - Tarots, Oracles, Lenormands, Sibilla, etc., - all are usually large cards - but the image of a naked baby sleeping did not ring any Tarot bells.

I just found out that she uses Tarot an Oracle. Now I kinda figured why they looked a little different.