9 of Crystals -Voyager Deck question

memries

I went to a Psychic Expo and had a reading by a person there. The 9 of Crystals was used as one of two destiny cards. It would be good to know a bit more about this card. I found where it said Crystals meant Swords and will look that up but have not found a way to read about the 9 of Crystals in this deck. Does anyone use it ?
I cannot remember what the other Destiny card was. The person said that this was the only negative card in the spread which had 10 cards in it. I am only interested and he gave me a good reading I think although the people on here know a lot more. Of course it would stand to reason that a multitude of people would know more than one. Thanks for the help.

mooncat2

Hi memries,

In the Voyager the minors are closely linked with their numerical major.

The 9 Crystals is called Narrowness and represents the Hermits state of mind.

Focus on your priorities.............concentrate on what is most important for you to complete. Use tunnel vision to remove any distractions from achieving your goals. Pursue your objective with single minded discipline. Commit and trust yourself to your course. No turning back.

On the negative side...............narrow mindedness, a closed mind, caught in the blinders of narrow beliefs. Look at your belief system and philosophy of life.
Keeo your mind open to let in new values, ideas and beliefs. Be tolerant, receptive and flexible to different perspectives and others points of view.

These are only exerpts from the Voyager book...........without knowing how the card fitted into the whole reading I can't offer any interpretation of my own.

Hope it is of some help. :)

memries

Hello Mooncat... Yes the intrepretation you have given is in keeping with my way of living.. kind of a bit of a hermit mentality. Yes I will check my beliefs and make sure I am not narrowminded. Don't think so but then you never know it about yourself. The explanation makes sense to me. I was not able to establish what spread he used either. He was a very experienced reader and I think has been on TV etc. so he was pretty fast. The table was small and it just looked like a hodge podge of cards to me. I drew 10 and in the beginning I drew two which he said were my destiny cards.
Thank you so much for giving me that information.