Sabian Symbols Study Group: Cancer 3- #93

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: CANCER
Degree: 3
Number: 93

Symbol: AN ARCTIC EXPLORER LEADS A REINDEER THROUGH ICY CANYONS.

MCsea

Sabian Symbol A man all bundled up in fur leading a shaggy deer

Key Word Indomitability (property being difficult or impossible to defeat)

Healing Body Point Eighth rib

Element Variscite a relatively rare phosphate mineral and confused with turquoise, variscite is usually greener in colour. It promotes understanding and help with difficult tasks.

Oh BOY I think this man deserves a medal!! the struggle to survive - but he is not alone, the blessed DEER is with him. For some reason this symbol helps me beleive that our pets are reincarnated souls - or that souls pop into our pets to help us at those REALLY HARD MOMENTS!
OH BOY WE ALL DESERVE MEDALS! we have all physically had one of those days when we thought it could not get any worse - and it did, emotionally probably more often and I think spiritually we call it a spiritual awakening!
Such beauty in the image of this symbol - if I had a post card of this I woudl think it was so pretty but to live it - oh thats another thing.

Does anyone else get a 'Santa' image here? I do, not the bells and wistles type or image, but that old fashioned santa with a kind heart and strenght in his eyes, the belief things will alll turn out fine...

MARINA

tink27

An artic explorer! Oh, right away I thought of straits, channels, passages, inlets and all kinds of hidden surprises tucked away, waiting to be discovered. I see a bearded man or a long haired woman, searching and traveling through the Arctics inside passages. I see loads of snow, snowstorms, blizzards, heavy warm boots, fur coats, snowshoes, fluffy warm hats. I see historians, naturalists, researchers, explorers. Oh! There’s polar bears, seals, penguins, whales, and of course reindeer! And on top of all that I feel brrrrr cold!

The whole pace of life and the people who live here is different from where we live, a place of not being hurried, a place where you don’t feel you’re losing time. Hmm…….

Most people on a mission wouldn’t stop if an animal was lost or deserted from its herd. If fact they probably would shoot it for food or for its fur. They would be too absorbed in their expedition to take time to help a defenseless and lonely animal. The night before they had probably already decided how they would proceed in the morning, the direction they might take, a new way to forge ahead in an almost barren and wild land.

But this Artic Explorer has for this moment made a shift in values……the "Quality and Preservation of Life" has become his main priority. For a moment he has disengaged, perhaps even broke down the system to honor, guide and help this beautiful animal.

Helping out others when a disaster occurs, bonds us together. We have seen this time and time again. Is earth changes a way of breaking down, collapsing an old system which in turn brings the world and everything in it closer together?

In Ted Andrew’s book “Animal Speak”, he talks about deer/reindeer having very acute senses. “Its vision is designed for clarity at a distance. It is especially effective at detecting contrasts and edges in dim light. Its hearing is equally acute. Anyone who has deer/reindeer as a totem will find increasing ability to detect subtle movements and appearances. They will begin to hear what may not be said directly.

When deer/reindeer show up in your life it is a time to be gentle with yourself and others. A new freshness is about to be awakened or born. There is going to be a gentle enticing lure of new adventures.”

There are times we need a guide (human, animal, spirit) to show us (physically, telepathically, mentally) the way. We will meet many different people, spirits, along the way, especially when we feel an inner lack, as if frozen in ice…..they are telling us the world around us is not solid…it is created with different energies, different perspectives, different values. It is constantly changing!!

Oh my I love this symbol!!

tink

MCsea

Thanks tink for the totem Deer energy info - great stuff

I love this symbol too

:)

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 92.jpg
    92.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 328