Sabian Symbols Study Group: Cancer 17 - #107

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: CANCER
Degree: 17
Number: 107

Symbol: THE SEED GROWS INTO KNOWLEDGE AND LIFE.

tink27

A very good friend of mine and an ‘avid gardener’, plants her gardens by the lunar phases of the Moon. I called her up on this one and she said the Moon in Cancer is the most productive time for seeding and planting,

huredriel said:
hmmm...I thought of huredriels post
Cancer ..... at home in the Moon ....... emotions, childhood, the feminine. Brings to mind the crab ........ the shell ...... and how when things are too hurtful ...... retreating into said shell for protection.

16 and 106 ..... both a 1 and 6 ..... brings to mind qualities of Magician and Lovers ....... assertiveness ...... determination ....... energy ...... harmony .... choices ..... things that pull at the heart .... and core of a being.

“the earth at this time” my friend said “is fruitful, moist, watery and very feminine”. Actually, I got more than I bargained for….we were on the phone for nearly an hour…..gardening is her life! And judging by her exuberance, I think it is her own vibes, and her essence that influences and makes it grow!

I won’t go into everything she said here….but I do know she enjoys it, she identifies with it and she visualizes and patiently waits for the results. She waters, fertilizes, cares for and loves her garden, and in return, it loves her back!

The mandala we saw in the previous symbol helps us to shape our ideas, ground our energies….focus and direct our goals. Whether we create it ourselves, or use tarot cards, oracles, astrology, it doesn’t matter….what does matter is we love what we created and patiently watch it grow.

Without a goal or purpose, our seeds are scattered, without nurturing they are trapped within their shell!

These last two symbols are an eye-opener for me! Remembering the mandala....it's time to remake one.

tink

P.S. Oh Marina, the teacher that taught us the Mandala was a guest speaker....and I'll never forget his name...Mr. Spock!

MCsea

Jones Key Word: Unfoldment

Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Duodenal opening of pancreatic duct

Crystal Element: Green Fluorite

Growing, beginnings, potentials, GREEN!
I think water light and soil-sustanance is all that is needed in life - but nurturing can make all the difference.. I think that is why so many kids end up in a bad way, we provide them with the basics - economic basics and for get the spirit and emotion.

MARINA

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 106.jpg
    106.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 225