Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 271 : October 8 - October 14

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the thread is here for July-December.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws

Participants:
1. Scarlet Woodland - Bohemian Gothic Tarot
2. RiverRunsDeep - Badgers Forest & Isis Oracle
3. CharlotteK - Thelema Tarot
4. BodhiSeed - Art of Life Tarot & Tao Oracle
5. csmith0406 - Tarot of the Magical Forest & Earthbound Oracle
6. DaughterofDanu - Tarot of Vampyres & Halloween Oracle
7. VGimlet - Tarot Apokalypsis
8. Madame Squee - Hanson-Roberts Tarot & Fin de Siècle Kipper
9. Green Faerie - Victorian Fairy Tarot
10. AJ - 1928 Tarocco Piemontese

Scarlet Woodland

Thanks for the new thread VG :)

Will be going for the Bohemian Gothic Tarot this week and... um... something. Probably something easy to read as, like DaughterOfDanu said, the BG can be a bit contrary to read with till one's used to it. :D

Edit: We're actually getting on really well this time (possibly because I'm in spooky Halloween mode) so will stick with just the Bohemian Gothic for now :)

RiverRunsDeep

Will be spending time with my Badgers Forest deck this week, and continuing with the Isis oracle. Thanks. :love:

CharlotteK

Going to work with the Thelema Tarot this week. Can't remember what was going through my head when I ordered it, it's strange and not so easy to read but it may have potential so will give it some love this week.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

BodhiSeed

I'm in this week with the Art of Life Tarot paired with the Tao Oracle. Thank you VG! :heart:

csmith0406

Will be using Tarot of the Magical Forest, with the Earthbound Oracle deck.

DaughterOfDanu

Thanks for the new thread VG :)

Will be going for the Bohemian Gothic Tarot this week and... um... something. Probably something easy to read as, like DaughterOfDanu said, the BG can be a bit contrary to read with till one's used to it. :D

Edit: We're actually getting on really well this time (possibly because I'm in spooky Halloween mode) so will stick with just the Bohemian Gothic for now :)

Hope you enjoy it! I love how this group influences each other's deck choices from time to time :p

I'm going to be using the Tarot of Vampyres and continuing with the Halloween Oracle. It's been a long time since I've used the ToV but I've never fallen out of love with it. It's my favorite vampire/dark deck by far.

VGimlet

You are all welcome!

I forgot to post that I'm in with the Tarot Apokalypsis this week. Saving my Twisted Tales Tarot until closer to Halloween. })

I reluctantly put away the Dreams of Gaia until later. Beautiful deck.

Madame Squee

Please sign me up with the Hanson-Roberts Tarot & Fin de Siècle Kipper.

Thank you, VG. :love:

RiverRunsDeep

I forgot how different Badgers Forest is, as a reading deck. I've already forgotten which animals correspond to each of the suits, but I'm not going to refer to the pamphlet just yet. I'm going to go with my intuition, and see what happens. :)