Just Ordered The Mary-El Tarot

RavenOfSummer

I am deeply moved by your post uraszz, and wishing you comfort. As others have said, Midori was deeply loved by you and that gave him a beautiful life. I do not have the Mary El deck myself but have indeed found in my short time working with tarot that the cards can be a friend and a guide. If you don't mind, I will light a candle for you and try to send some healing energy your way <3

RiverRunsDeep

{{{uraszz}}} I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your sweet Midori. I was going to post the same as AJ, "nothing is normal when grieving". You just get through it the best way you can. Enjoy your Mary El. I hope it helps in shining a light into the darkness.

No need to feel apologetic for needing an outlet or needing to feel understood. We have all been there, and it is one of the many reasons we are all here for each other.

uraszz

BIG HUGS ((((((((uraszz)))))))) :heart:

I've been through many losses to death - my pets, my parents, my brothers. My friends. In time, all wounds heal; and what I know for sure, with my animals, is that they hang around for a while, giving us comfort :love:

May you be well, Urassz, and may Midori be blessed, with an easy crossing at the rainbow bridge :livelong:

As for the deck, well, you will know when you have it in your hands ;)

I still feel his presence in my room so I can understand what you say about animals always staying with us. I hope he's connected with his source again

Estimated delivery date 24th of October

-uraszz

uraszz

I am deeply moved by your post uraszz, and wishing you comfort. As others have said, Midori was deeply loved by you and that gave him a beautiful life. I do not have the Mary El deck myself but have indeed found in my short time working with tarot that the cards can be a friend and a guide. If you don't mind, I will light a candle for you and try to send some healing energy your way <3

I'm glad that you feel that way about him, it is a comfort. Tarot has guided me through harsh times and I have absolute faith that it will do the same thing again

Thank you for your prayers and wishes, you're very kind

Sincerely

-uraszz

uraszz

{{{uraszz}}} I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your sweet Midori. I was going to post the same as AJ, "nothing is normal when grieving". You just get through it the best way you can. Enjoy your Mary El. I hope it helps in shining a light into the darkness.

No need to feel apologetic for needing an outlet or needing to feel understood. We have all been there, and it is one of the many reasons we are all here for each other.

Sometimes I feel cut off from my surroundings and truly find solace here with the community. The level of understanding and love here is staggering to say the least. Thank you.

Sincerely

-uraszz

Rosewater

So sorry to hear about Midori. (Hugs) You looked after him as best as you could. Please take care of yourself in the coming days. I'm sure the Mary-El will be a wise and supportive companion to you in your sorrow.

Citrin

I am so sorry for your loss! :( I am sure you did your absolute best at taking care of Midori and I am sure that Midori felt your love clearly each day. <3 My cat is my absolute most treasured soul on this earth, my little fur baby truly, so I know how it is to have a cat as the light of your life.

Be strong and hold on. <3

The Mary-El is a dark deck, but you are right that you just know when you are ready to work with it. I hope it offers you guidance and wisdom in this time of grief.

Many blessings!

rubyofjoy

staying by side of suffering loved ones

Hello
"I need to be understood.

I'm in a constant financial struggle and this has been the main reason for the passing of my son.

Midori was a sick cat from the beginning. He came to me with two bad legs and an equally bad emotional state. I nurtured and healed him to the best of my ability and he lived the two years of his three year life as a happy and loved cat.

A year ago everything changed when he suddenly stopped walking. Without movement his body started to degenerate too. "

This is the heart of your post for me. I know the stress of not having financial ability to meet "needs" of animal companions. It is heartbreaking to not be able to help a loved one who is suffering. In spite of this, you stayed there, by your friend's side. even though you could not help. This is sign of true friendship and deep love. There is no guilt or shame in not being able to afford medical care. Indeed there is no way to know whether medical care would have helped your cat, It might have been more stressful for him, and caused him much unhappiness. I have a feeling things unfolded exactly in the highest good for your son. for his deepest needs. He was loved. and in his beloved home.

Side note. I have Mary El deck and love it, but I use it judicially. ie, it is not my go to deck. but pulled out for deep work, when I have the energy and call to do this. I find it helpful to balance it with other decks or tools, or practices that bring in lightness, so that I don't drown in the darkness.

Falcor

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I have two cats myself and just to think about it...

*sending you my warmest hugs and light*

I hope this deck will be helpful!

uraszz

So sorry to hear about Midori. (Hugs) You looked after him as best as you could. Please take care of yourself in the coming days. I'm sure the Mary-El will be a wise and supportive companion to you in your sorrow.

Thank you very much, I'm working so that distracts me and doesn't let me be alone with my thoughts for much long. I know that whatever the case, Midori wouldn't have wanted me to wollow away in despair. This doesn't take away from the pain but it gives me something to work for and when I have something to go forward to I'm happy. This is in part one of the reasons I ordered the Mary-El. It's so different and complex that it will give me something to work twoards mastering and keep me occupied while teaching me

Thank you so much

Sincerely

-uraszz