Lenormand Obsession

tarot heart

So when does the Lenormand Noir happen??? ;)

MoonGypsy

Sheesh, TH! :laugh: let our sweet girl catch her breath! :laugh:

i hear ya, though! :love:

-after all--the name of this thread is "Lenormand Obsession"...;)

Dusk Till Dawn

Were the first ones already been sent out? Shall I be stalking the Mailman?
:party: i am so happy and relieved to hear this fantastic news, dear Robyn!:party:

i only just saw this, as i have been offline since early yesterday. Congrats! i knew it would happen, though! :thumbsup: i ADORE my first edition!

Hugs and Blessings,
MG xxx

flying black kat

I finally got to the Post Office

Finally

After much too long of a time, I was finally able to get to the mail box.

I am so delighted I now have my GREAT DECKS. I know what I am going to do tonight.

Thank you, so much.

Be at Peace, and Walk in Beauty.

Kathy

Mellaenn

I received my first edition yesterday and I :heart: :heart: :heart: my Minute LeNormand! Thanks, Chronata. You are wonderful. I'll have to go look at my mountain, but it must be OK since I don't remember noticing anything unusual about the printing on any of the cards.

garmonbozia

So when does the Lenormand Noir happen??? ;)

:thumbsup:

I received my Minute Lenormand last night, and it is wonderful. I especially love the Owls card. Thank you for choosing them as your bird!

Skydancer

Lenormand Noir???? I guess I need to know about this ..... :)

Bob Hollister

Lenormand Noir? Seriously? Jeez guys, give us a chance to get the second edition of the Minute Lenormand printed, mailed, and complete, eh?!? Robyn has a few other ideas for Lenormand decks in her head right now anyway. Plus, we're still searching for employment that won't keep us broke, starving and in the dark!

.... But that's a really good idea! :D

tarot heart

Lenormand Noir? Seriously? Jeez guys, give us a chance to get the second edition of the Minute Lenormand printed, mailed, and complete, eh?!? Robyn has a few other ideas for Lenormand decks in her head right now anyway. Plus, we're still searching for employment that won't keep us broke, starving and in the dark!

.... But that's a really good idea! :D

No rush at all. I am pretty sure I can speak for everyone (almost ;)) here when I say we love waiting for Chronata's creations!

And good luck to you on finding more steady employment. We all need that, don't we?!!

I am glad you like the idea of a Lenormand Noir!!! :D