Lenormand Two-Card Sentence Game

zannamarie

Lady + Star

this lady is psychic or can use astrology, I think Zanna go with gut feeling or intuition, what you do think is the best choice? if you know astrology perhaps do a reading on this, base it on the stars!
Or maybe I have to get the stars aligned to make it happen? :laugh: I haven't been doing too well about keeping my head (logic) out of it so maybe that's good advice for me to follow.

Q. will I ever marry? (marriage is legal here, I just need to find a gent and deal with my own issues).
It's the other way around--deal with your own issues and then the perfect gent will show up. ;)

Clouds - Bear
Looks like there is someone one the horizon, but you're not able to see him yet because of some work worries.

What facet of my life needs pruning?

autumn star

What facet of my life needs pruning?

Storks + Moon

I pulled the Storks again for you. I think that your emotional life needs pruning. It might time to let go of old emotions and feelings that you might have bottled up to make way for the new to enter your life.

Q. What is coming up in November?

anie

Whip - Sun

An argument that will clear the air for the better.

What do I need to know about p?

star/ship

that P is well respected in their field of study or employment, don't know if it takes them away on travel often or it signifies that they are simply successful and moving forward in a well respected manner.

q: What can you tell me about what to expect in terms of communication from L or has L simply vanished for good?

Nalini

q: What can you tell me about what to expect in terms of communication from L or has L simply vanished for good?

Lily / Tower

L has pretty much retired from the idea of communicating with you and separation seems permanent (at least for now).

Q: What does PS want to happen between us (a guy at the gym who sometimes eyes me, though we saw each other after months)?

zannamarie

Q: What does PS want to happen between us (a guy at the gym who sometimes eyes me, though we saw each other after months)?
Book - Fish
It appears he is interested in a business venture of sorts.

Advice for November?

TarotFlow

Book - Fish
It appears he is interested in a business venture of sorts.

Advice for November?
Moon. - Clouds

Follow your emotionel cycle. can get you connected to inspiration, and clear away confusions about who you are.

Q advise for November ?

autumn star

Q advise for November ?

Clouds + Stars

Look for clarity this month and you should find it. Things might start to make sense to you. Be careful not to procrastinate.

Q. Message about G?

danieljuk

Q = Best approach for this week?

Man + Sun

go into it optimisticly, and look at the sunny bright things :) Spend some nice time with your partner or a guy in your life if you can!

Q. message from the universe