Decks packed with information

Moonbow

I 'third' the NTotMS - one of my favourite decks, especially if you prefer something similar to the Thoth system.

Try also, Tarot of the Spirit, and Pythagorean Tarot

Aeric

With these extremely detailed decks, do you find that one card is sufficient to provide enough information on your topic, or do you still have to use multiple cards?

Which decks encourage that their symbolism be "unpacked" detail by detail, and which ones prefer you judge by a clean sweep of the card?

ana luisa

With these extremely detailed decks, do you find that one card is sufficient to provide enough information on your topic, or do you still have to use multiple cards?

Which decks encourage that their symbolism be "unpacked" detail by detail, and which ones prefer you judge by a clean sweep of the card?

That's a great question but I wonder if it's at all possible to answer... I am one for uncluttered decks. I usually go for minimalistic ones like the I-ching Holitzka or David's Tarot. However, when I use the Voyager (cluttered indeed) I tend to let my eyes stick to one image (which changes from reading to reading). And it is that image that applies to the reading in question. Someone here talked about the eyes' intuitive muscles and I guess that's about right :)
Sometimes, though, when there is just TOO much info + TOO much color, you may get lost but this is really very subjective. I believe oneirich probably likes to work with many many options.

oneirich

thx for the tips everyone...

FLizarraga

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Haindl.