Zerner -farber " the tarot discovery kit"

Tansey Ella

I ordered this kit b/c I wanted the cards. I have always thought they looked beautiful, at least on the computer. I received the kit and it would be wonderful if the cards were better. the cards are small and feel like cheap cardboard and have very little lamination on them. I am so disappointed. I expected the usual size cards and usual texture of cards.the cards are so small to me that i can't make out the detail all that well.
anyone else feel like this?
Can i order a larger size of these cards and one that has better card stock?

Logiatrix

That would be the Enchanted Tarot (that's a clickable link). It's a beauty, ain't it?:D

That one is a perrenial favorite of mine...well. they both are, really. But lately, I'm favoring the bigger one. It is just now nice and worn-looking, after ten years of sporadic use. It does have a more solid cardstock, and perhaps slightly clearer imagery. At least, the pictures aren't so "squished" looking, LOL.;)

The book to the Enchanted is high-quality, too. At any rate, it doesn't hurt to have both sets, if you can swing it!:heart:

SixDegrees

I prefer the Enchanted as well (especially because it shows the full images), but I actually sought out the Zerner-Farber as a smaller deck to carry around in my bookbag. I always read best with collage decks, and the ZF is perfect for transport. Perhaps you could use it the same way?

Sar

I have the kit and the DVD is wonderful.

53rdspirit

I purchased the Tarot Discovery Kit primarily for the DVD.

Tansey Ella

yes the DVD is great. I like it too. I guess it was worth the price of the kit.
I'm so disappointed in the cards. They are too busy for a small card. and the card stock is cheap. I tried a reading with them but so far I am not connecting. I'll just have to give it some time.
i am so waiting on the dark Grimore in the mail . As soon as it's released i have it on preorder at amazon.