"Dark" RWS Clone - does anyone own this deck?

gregory

You're all nuts. :D

I ordered the deck because I wanted it. I read what people were saying about the card stock, thought Il Meneghello, and thought scanner/laminator and thought - what the hell, worst case scenario...

I am looking forward to it (both versions) and refuse to allow anyone here to stop me.... :D

nisaba

<approaches Gregory carefully, carrying concealed tuna>

Nina*

gregory said:
I ordered the deck because I wanted it. I read what people were saying about the card stock, thought Il Meneghello, and thought scanner/laminator and thought - what the hell, worst case scenario...

I am looking forward to it (both versions) and refuse to allow anyone here to stop me.... :D
Ditto!

photokat

Y'all in denial of your fear.
Just accept it.
Would ya?

strings of life

* sitting with smirk on her face on the train ride home after work; other passengers are staring *

Denial. It will work against you if you let it. ;)

I can't wait to read with this deck. Oh, it's going to look lovely on my red spread cloth.

The "Orders" page says that confirmation emails will be sent once he catches his breath. Ha!

gregory

aurarcana said:
The "Orders" page says that confirmation emails will be sent once he catches his breath. Ha!
Well you should all have had more faith - I have HAD such an email - HOURS ago :)

missy

<stands on large box perched on top of ladder on the top of a very tall building and shouts:>

I CALL DIBS ON THE FIRST DARK DECK TO HIT THE TRADING FORUM!!! :party:

:D

:p

gregory

missy said:
<stands on large box perched on top of ladder on the top of a very tall building and shouts:>

I CALL DIBS ON THE FIRST DARK DECK TO HIT THE TRADING FORUM!!! :party:

:D

:p
It will NOT be one of mine :D

tarotmama

Notes to self: Make edgy gothy RWS clone. Add skulls. Lots of skulls. Print a hundred copies. Tell no one here. Put one on ebay. Book flight to Vegas.

strings of life

gregory said:
Well you should all have had more faith - I have HAD such an email - HOURS ago :)
Using best Veruca Salt-esque voice, "But, I want my confirmation email (and deck, mind you) now!"