The Tarot of Vampyres

yirabeth

It's linked in their facebook site too, I agree it has beautiful artwork. I'm not sure I could READ with it, as even the "uplifting" cards are depressing...but I am adding it to my wish list as a collector art deck..

~Yira

Golden Moon

I think I'm in love with this deck already:D. They are going to my wish list.

Le Fanu

Another?

Artwork looks a bit trendy to me, but by the time it's released I may be open to persuasion....

Pagan X

What, the word "vampire" isn't good enough anymore?

This is pushing mye olde tea shoppe buttone...

Will be interesting to see how they handle the Minors.

But, dang, they are doing a lot of daring things here in this deck.

Since when did the cross stop repelling vampires? Check out the Magician!

And then the Heirophant-- the Star of David and the Wiccan Pentacle don't hurt them either.

The Lovers could be two women...

The barrow entrance in Temperance could get this deck banned all by itself.

Vesper

I really like that Magician. I dunno about the rest of the deck. It's fanciful, imaginative, pretty, but... well, I'd like to see the minor arcana before I decide. I think what I don't like about it is the female characters are so bland and boring. They just sort of pose like starving models, without expression or individuality. The males seem more expressive and unique.

I hope the rest of the deck proves me wrong.

kittiann

I don't usually like the gothic or vampire decks, but this one looks really interesting! I'll be waiting impatiently to see the minors :)

irmata

Oh my GAWTH! The Fool alone has my inner goth-girl salivating all over her velvet self ;D I love it *because* it's so awfully, wonderfully over the top dramatic and frilly and Halloweeeeeenie! I don't own any of the "gothic" decks, but this one might just be the first. And I shall dedicate it to Peter Steele, may he Rock in Peace :')

Shade

Before I clicked the link i thought "Oh here we go again."

After I clicked it I thought: "IwantIwantIwantIwantIwant"

Golden Moon

I want for it to be Septemer already. There are like 4 Tarot Decks that won't be relased until September. Boy are waiting and patience my worst enemies :(