De-Enabling Thread

Aerin

Oh boy. This de-enables a whole bunch of decks and probably almost everything from the *cough cough ahem* publishing company.

We aren't allowed to do that. Specific decks only, there was a whole Thing and it was decided that you had to be deck specific.

Or else totally generic i.e. All Tarot Decks are Bad. All Lenormands are Bad.

euripides

We aren't allowed to do that. Specific decks only, there was a whole Thing and it was decided that you had to be deck specific.

Or else totally generic i.e. All Tarot Decks are Bad. All Lenormands are Bad.

Pretty certain that cmment was in jest. It's actually a kinda valid point, but it was clearly an ironic twist. Peace out :)

Aerin

I know.

And I can still remember the last time the "let's diss a whole publisher" thing started and was followed for a while. That started in jest too (and I'm sure debra knows I know she was joking, I just would have felt bad if I hadn't made the comment more generally). Maybe you weren't around then. Anyway, moving on.

I was going to ask to be de-enabled from trying to complete my Tarot Nova collection. I mean, I have a big one so I gave away my teeny one and now I'm thinking I want it back...

Morwenna

Tarot Nova

I had a chance to get a copy a year ago. Black backgrounds need to have lush romantic images. Cartoons on black--nope.

Aerin

I had a chance to get a copy a year ago. Black backgrounds need to have lush romantic images. Cartoons on black--nope.

But doesn't it look better in *teeny* ??

AJ

Tarot Nova

A deck that can be had that cheaply can't possibly have any real value. The only decks worth getting have to be out of print AND expensive. Don't believe me, look at all the Iwant threads. Never have seen a Nova there have you?

Aerin

A deck that can be had that cheaply can't possibly have any real value. The only decks worth getting have to be out of print AND expensive. Don't believe me, look at all the Iwant threads. Never have seen a Nova there have you?

So I should be spending more :/ ???