Fantastical Creatures Deck

sammiedoll

I just recently purchased the Fantastical Creatures Deck and I'm not sure if I'm looking the way I should, but I haven't come a crossed many post about the Deck. I was wondering if anyone has this Deck and what do you think of it?

I would love to talk about it, but it doesn't seem like one of the "popular" deck I see around here.

stella hoshiko

hi, sammiedoll..i have recently re-purchased this deck, which i'd found exquisitely fine and beautiful in its own shapeshifting transformations. a friend had taken a like to the 1st one i'd bought so i'd bought another one instead. i'm not sure how you're looking at the deck but i'm sure there'll be lots of help with the deck coming in once you've mentioned it. to me, it's what stories each card can tell me with different situations and readings that matters more..and this is one very expressive deck if you're looking for stories. all we need to do is to stay open and read on. how are you looking at this deck then? comfortable or otherwise?

sammiedoll

hi, sammiedoll..i have recently re-purchased this deck, which i'd found exquisitely fine and beautiful in its own shapeshifting transformations. a friend had taken a like to the 1st one i'd bought so i'd bought another one instead. i'm not sure how you're looking at the deck but i'm sure there'll be lots of help with the deck coming in once you've mentioned it. to me, it's what stories each card can tell me with different situations and readings that matters more..and this is one very expressive deck if you're looking for stories. all we need to do is to stay open and read on. how are you looking at this deck then? comfortable or otherwise?

Hello Stella Hoshiko, I am still looking over the deck and getting better acquainted with it. I'm currently reading the LWB that came with it on the background of all these fantastical creatures for a bit of a better understanding with the stories behind their different situations.

But so far the imagery of this deck to me is quite gorgeous and very expressive indeed. Since I am quite the novice to Tarot Reading, I'm still figuring out meanings, but every time I look at a card it always has me in awe to know more about it and it's story.

stella hoshiko

i'm sure you'll soon be well skilled in reading with this deck. maybe you can make up a story with the cards and study them from who's doing the shapeshifting in what conditions or situations and why they're doing so. this might help you better in understanding the deck easily without figuring too hard on the meanings when you're just beginning to familiarize yourself with the deck.