"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

silverwings94

Hi Sis<

Well as I posted earlier when I got the deck I didn't mention the size of the priority box it came it. It was HUGE!!! yep really huge and it was stuffed with tons of brown paper and then down in the bottom of the box was the deck again wrapped in that brown paper. No receipt nothing. I was beginning to wonder if the deck was in there at all. They really could have gotten away with the smaller priority box easily with very litttle brown paper for packing.
Just a little comment on the thank you card. Is there a chance to have everyones name eithe written in a different color ink or just lighten up the background? It was a little difficult reading everyones name and their beloved oets name. Oh and Harey said "Thanks Aunt Lyn, I look really cute and mommie loves it." I think this 15 minutes of fame has gotten his head just a little big.
All in all I am pleased with the deck.

Oh and Debra, if your brother does find some material with chihuahua's on it I might be intrested if he would be willing to make a bag for me.
Well off to the P.O. and then a day at our Ukrainian arts and craft festival.
Talk to you soon,
Love you sis,
Namaste,
Kat adn Harley:heart:

tarotlyn

Hi Sis<

Well as I posted earlier when I got the deck I didn't mention the size of the priority box it came it. It was HUGE!!! yep really huge and it was stuffed with tons of brown paper and then down in the bottom of the box was the deck again wrapped in that brown paper. No receipt nothing. I was beginning to wonder if the deck was in there at all. They really could have gotten away with the smaller priority box easily with very litttle brown paper for packing.
Just a little comment on the thank you card. Is there a chance to have everyones name eithe written in a different color ink or just lighten up the background? It was a little difficult reading everyones name and their beloved oets name. Oh and Harey said "Thanks Aunt Lyn, I look really cute and mommie loves it." I think this 15 minutes of fame has gotten his head just a little big.
All in all I am pleased with the deck.

Oh and Debra, if your brother does find some material with chihuahua's on it I might be intrested if he would be willing to make a bag for me.
Well off to the P.O. and then a day at our Ukrainian arts and craft festival.
Talk to you soon,
Love you sis,
Namaste,
Kat adn Harley:heart:
:heart: Kat, Yes, i will change the 'thank you' card today...in fact i am about to work on
it right now and will update when it is ready.

i am so happy you like Harley in his role as the Hermit...His card came out okay because his
was so very light to start with.

Kat, it is so good to hear that you are out and about and going to that arts and craft festival :):thumbsup:
those are so much fun :party:
:heart: Hon, things are going to turn out VERY positive eventually for you! i just FEEL it and KNOW it! :)
Love you! :love:
Lyn

tarotlyn

UPDATE regarding PRINTING

:heart::) Update on the Printing, etc...

1. i WAS able to work out everything with TGC...they do not want to lose the tarot community!
My order has already been refunded...the owner kept his good word to me :)

2. Now i have choices to make regarding printing...
A. i can stay with TGC and make (probably many) tests runs on the cards :bugeyed:
B. Or i can use one of '2' other printers i now have lined up.

3. i have been totally accepted into that resellers printing program...meaning i can have
your decks go straight to you instead of me...saving about a week in shipping time...
And i believe their shipping is cheaper and with the right sized mailing boxes and no extra
stuffing...
LOL For the usa, i think they have just one standard price for shipping...they do ship
internationally,
but not sure of the prices yet...you would have to pm me your zip code
so i can check it for you.

4. i will have to update when i see what the new deck costs will be,...and there will now be
a poker sized deck that will be less as well. So for this printer, there will just be the poker or
the Jumbo sized decks.

5. Replacement cards: i will be able to order a set of only 'replacement' cards if i wish...
and i will do so for those that want their 'thank you card' replaced, or Debra's brother may
want his partner's Chi's card replaced, etc.

6. So, today, the new printer sent me an email telling me that i can GO AHEAD and add my
deck images to their site for printing.

7. BUT Here is what i need to do first:
A. Prepare my site with a 'paypal' 'pay now' button. Clicking that on my site would take
you directly to paypal...you won't even need a paypal account to purchase the deck
(i only need to get this on my web page...will work on this today)

B. Get the card images ready for uploading...correct size for 'their' site and all...
(along with any further editing i want to do on the images, first of course)

C. Upload the images for the 2 different sized decks that they are offering, which are the
poker and the jumbo...no regular sized cards at this time...

D. Once all the above is done...then i will post on AT and on FB that the shop is RE-OPENED! :)

How long?... probably a matter of about 2 to 3 days

Oh...and another thing i will be doing is to set up my web site with other items that you can order,
such as tote bags, calendars, etc. and i can put any tarot (or other) image you like on it...
this will be a whole separate section of my site. That will come lastly of course.

First to get the card ordering back again...YAY :party:

...will update again when i have the 'thank you' card ready...will post it here then...

:heart::) Lyn ...thank you all for sticking with me! :heart:

tarotlyn

:):heart: SECOND UPDATE...(be sure to see previous one please...)

ETA:
POKER DECK PRICE:
i just figured the price for the poker deck: $20 plus your shipping

JUMBO DECK PRICE:
The NEW Jumbo deck price will be $35 plus your shipping
Note: Debra, and anyone else that did buy a Jumbo deck already, i will reimburse you the difference in the 'Jumbo' deck price
via paypal, if you will pm me, as TGC didn't tell exactly 'who' ordered 'which' size! :bugeyed:

No Regular deck at this time...i may still have to stay with TGC for this size but will have to
do some testing of my images first on their site. i will keep you posted, but for now only the
Jumbo and the Poker sized decks will be available.

...now back to work i go...:party:

:heart: Hugs, Lyn

tarotlyn

:heart::) Help...can anyone go to my site and see if the images i just uploaded are enough?
i will be using that page for now...and once i get the images uploaded to new printer, and
paypal button on...then i will improve the site...but do you think this is enough on there for now?

The situation is, that i will need to 'upgrade' that site in order to add more text...they limit you
on text length so i can't get a lot of words on there to describe the deck...

i do plan on upgrading that site...late on...just no time right now...as i want to get the images
to the printer...

:heart: Lyn

ooops the link: LOL... http://www.AnimalTarot.com

LadyZelda

I've just opened your animaltarot site and either it is my connection that didn't load it all but i have not seen any picture. Or is it another site?

I'm glad things are getting fixed for the Chi Tarot! :love:

tarotlyn

I've just opened your animaltarot site and either it is my connection that didn't load it all but i have not seen any picture. Or is it another site?

I'm glad things are getting fixed for the Chi Tarot! :love:

:heart: LadyZelda...and everyone...try this link:

http://www.AnimalTarot.com ETA...this page is up and you can see it...

but i went ahead and upgrade the site...so i am now working on that site with more pages added...and i am learning my hosts website builder at the moment :bugeyed: :laugh:

This home page will be published shortly with the links to the deck pages...
don't expect much right now with the site...as i am not finished with it yet...
plus it will just be a rough draft for a few days...but workable enough...

LadyZelda

I tried again clicking on your link but I get what is written about the Chi tarot and all but all that is on a white page and no picture at all...but with the problems I have with my Pc I don't know if that is why I can't see pictures...also my internet connection is ultra slow today, took a lifetime to load the page, so maybe it didn't succeed to load everything that would not be surprising for my connection :bugeyed:

I'm gonna have to shut down my pc for the day, I'll try to come back tomorrow;)
Hope someone else with a good pc and connection will post soon :love:

tarotlyn

:heart::) We will look for you tomorrow, LadyZelda, sorry you are having so many problems
with that computer. If it gets too worrisome, can you go to HSN.com and get another one
on flex pay...you only need a debit or credit card and they don't even check your credit
and they will ship it right away. Maybe some bundles are on sale right now...worth a check.

or as you mentioned...taking it in to a shop... i really feel awful for you because i think that
we all know what you are going through with it right now...YIKES...

:heart:@everyoe
i am working on my 'upgraded' web site for the chi and bear decks AND i just discovered
that my host has an 'easy' (we will see...LOL) quick way to add paypal buttons without having
to code a thing! Wow ... i am used to html coding so this should be a breeze...but got to
still upload the cards to the printer still...should go fairly fast...

should be done with all this within 2 days time...the new printer is a piece of cake to upload to! :thumbsup:
...but i still need to 'resize' again :bugeyed: my images because TGC has different sizes required
than does my new printer...but new printer is much easier and faster to upload to...

...working on it...LOL
no time for lounging :laugh:

tarotlyn

:bugeyed:... well its 3:20 am now...and i was wrestling with a web designing session with
one of my godaddy.com web sites...yikes...what a can of worms that was! :laugh:

i finally called them and had them take off their restrictive (for me) 'web site builder' because
i am used to designing my own websites from scratch!!! Tomorrow i will upload my own new pages for the Chi deck...geese...

AND i did make progress with the POKER sized Chi deck...it is all uploaded to the new printer YAY!!! :party:
Now i only need to get my web site uploaded tomorrow and put on a paypal button for the
poker sized deck...then upload the jumbo sized Chi deck to the new printer...

i think everything will be ready to go within a day...

and then eventually add the Bear deck on my animaltarot.com site as well, etc.

So moving right along...time for some sleep...LOL

...see you all tomorrow...:heart:
Lyn