"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

tarotlyn

Bhavana

:heart: Bhavana...your AT box is FULL...just thought you should know...hope you get this soon :bugeyed: :laugh:
...re: chi deck and what else we talked about...
:heart: Lyn

tarotlyn

:heart::) small update...

1. Made new website for Chi and Bear deck
2. Ready to go with the Chi POKER sized deck at the printers (all images uploaded)
3. Created 'buy now' PayPal button for the site (put it on the site...but not sure of it yet?)
4. Waiting for godaddy my web host to re-set my ip address...so the old 1 page site will
still be on there for awhile, in the next 24 - 48 hrs they will redirect to my own site made
from scratch (but will need some further editing on about 3 of the pages)

ETA: Selling page is now up with the paypal button working...YAY...but it is the only
page that is finished so far here:
i made a 5 page selling site: http://animaltarot.com/medieval_chi_poker_size.html

Oh and i had to LEARN QUICKLY (last night) my 'new' web site editing software (WebPlus X4)...
and feel like a 'duck out of water' since i have used Microsoft's Front Page software for years!!!
(Microsoft no longer support Front Page :( ... discontinued!!! YIKES) Using a web template
only for the background colors, etc. and am having to revamp everything else from scratch.

:party::) DONE with the poker sized deck which will be $20 + $5.95 shipping anywhere within the usa...
...AND International buyers will need to contact me for a shipping quote.

WHEW! LOL

While i am waiting for the new site to resolve...i will now go back to my new printer and upload
all the JUMBO Chi cards next...should be a piece of cake :) :laugh:

Geese...wish there were MORE HOURS in a day!!! :bugeyed:

tarotlyn

The CHI POKER DECK IS NOW OPEN FOR SALES

:heart::) POKER DECK IS NOW OPEN FOR SALES HERE:

http://animaltarot.com/medieval_chi_poker_size.html

Poker sized deck:
Guess what the shipping looks to be $5.95 for shipping anywhere for 1 Poker sized deck
...and $11.95 for two decks to anywhere

Jumbo sized deck:
And $35 + $7.95 for shipping anywhere for 1 Jumbo sized deck...
...and $12.94 for two decks to anywhere

Note for International shipping:
For all international shipments, recipients are responsible for any customs duties or taxes in
that country, which are collected by the carrier upon delivery. The shipping charges do not
include any of the above fees. Please check with your local government agency

The Medieval Chihuahua Tarot 'POKER' sized deck is ready for sales now...$20 + shipping in the USA...
and if you don't like it when it gets to you, i will buy it back from you...it is just so darn cute in the poker size! :):thumbsup:

The Bear Poker and Bear Jumbo deck 'selling pages' are not quite ready yet...

:heart: Lyn...off now to work on those pages...
(my bear images are already on the new printers site ...poker and jumbo...so i only need to
revamp the web pages and set up the paypal buttons on their pages)

p.s. You know you always hear "When one door closes, another opens up." SO TRUE!!!

Because of my printer problems...this has FORCED me to learn a 'different' web editing software...
Which my web hosts have been bugging to do for years...LOL ...now...finally i am changing
over from Microsoft Front Page to this new one WebPlus X4... and it is actually working for me!

tarotlyn

:heart::) ALL DONE...WEB IS READY...DECKS ARE READY...BOTH CHI AND BEARS...

Both decks are now available in either Poker or Jumbo sized...

AND cheaper than before AND LESS shipping fees than before!!!

...AND no more giant mailing boxes!!! YAY!!!

Oh, I almost forgot: All decks will come to you 'shrink wrapped' in an appropiate sized box :)
...however, there will be no 'tuck box' or 'bag' included. This is how my new printer does it.

You can go here to purchase: http://animaltarot.com/index.html (all linked to PayPal now)

...and please let me know if you find an error on my new web site...

:heart: WHEW!!! WOW...what a 'jigsaw puzzle' that was ...
i was on FOUR different web sites at the same time to get this done!!!
(switching from one to the other constantly :bugeyed: )
:):thumbsup:

Debra...now for that pampering i am due! :p :D :laugh:

tarotlyn

:heart::) wow i just did something weird with my Chi/bear web site...

somehow i have upload 'two' different sets of web pages...LOL

yep...one with paypal buttons and one without them...YIKES...LOL :laugh:

one on: animaltarot.com (typed in browser exactly like that)...this one is the problem

and one on: www.animaltarot.com (this one has the paypal buttons)

...wow...

so it pretty well works to get a deck if someone wants one...
however, i think today i am going to design a complete new site...and rectify the above...LOL

...it is just the learning curve with my new web editing software...
went to bed everything was okay...got up today...bonkers...LOL :laugh:

the site i build today will be better i am sure...:laugh:

You can say one thing: i am certainly NOT bored!!! Ha ha

tarotlyn

:) :heart: Hello...if anyone is reading this, can you please (if you have a couple of minutes)
to click on the links and see if there are any major problems...

My earlier problem with this site, i believe, has now been resolved...and i am leaving this
alone for awhile...if there are no major goofs on it...whew...

http://www.animaltarot.com

..where is Debra when i need her? LOL...she is really good at finding my goofups LOL :laugh:

i THINK i am done with the site for now? ...:p

silverwings94

Hey Sis,
I had no problem going through the sire. I clicked on all the pagaes and they were fine. Just a little thought where you have underlined a word in blue it kinda runs into the word directly below it I noticed it in a few spots and on different pages.
But other than that all is good.
Love ya,
Kat

:) :heart: Hello...if anyone is reading this, can you please (if you have a couple of minutes)
to click on the links and see if there are any major problems...

My earlier problem with this site, i believe, has now been resolved...and i am leaving this
alone for awhile...if there are no major goofs on it...whew...

http://www.animaltarot.com

..where is Debra when i need her? LOL...she is really good at finding my goofups LOL :laugh:

i THINK i am done with the site for now? ...:p

tarotlyn

Hey Sis,
I had no problem going through the sire. I clicked on all the pagaes and they were fine. Just a little thought where you have underlined a word in blue it kinda runs into the word directly below it I noticed it in a few spots and on different pages.
But other than that all is good.
Love ya,
Kat

:heart::) Thank you, Kat... oh, it must be a hyperlink then...they don't show blue lines in my
browser, but yours might be set to show all of them as blue underlined...

All i have to do then is to go and realign all of my links...that should fix it...

Thank you so much for checking my site for me :heart: That helps so much :heart:
(forgot to mention all this on FB...but i appreciate you checking it out for me!)
:heart: Hugs, Lyn

tarotlyn

:heart::) Sorry to keep posting about it, but i think the Chi/bear site is finally good now...
...changed all the photos a little so they look better now...and hopefully nothing is overlapping? LOL

Well now i learned a new web editing software :bugeyed: and i can now re-do all my business sites i have! :bugeyed:
Plus i still have my lenormand site to work on when my SC deck is finished...soon :bugeyed:
(only 7 cards to go on that deck)

So i think everything should be working now on my Chi/Bear site...:):thumbsup:
and i have placed some orders with the new printer, so i am excited about that :)

Thank you, Kat, and everyone for your help with the site and Chi deck! :heart:

celticnoodle

Hate to be the downer, but I clicked on the site and noticed a few issues:

1. Just under your heading of "Medieval Chihuahua Tarot and" in the purplish box, it says "All Bears Tarot" then the links to each of the decks. the "All Bears Tarot" and the links are all pushed together to where you can barely make out the "All Bears Tarot".

2. Then for the Medieval Chichuahua small deck order link, it's all squished together again, so you cannot make out the size of the small deck that is listed in the title. It is pushed into the words "Small Sized Deck".

3. On the Small Sized Bears Tarot, the title is clipped and you only see a portion of the words "Sized Deck".

I'll be ordering my deck today! :)