"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

tarotlyn

Hate to be the downer, but I clicked on the site and noticed a few issues:

1. Just under your heading of "Medieval Chihuahua Tarot and" in the purplish box, it says "All Bears Tarot" then the links to each of the decks. the "All Bears Tarot" and the links are all pushed together to where you can barely make out the "All Bears Tarot".

2. Then for the Medieval Chichuahua small deck order link, it's all squished together again, so you cannot make out the size of the small deck that is listed in the title. It is pushed into the words "Small Sized Deck".

3. On the Small Sized Bears Tarot, the title is clipped and you only see a portion of the words "Sized Deck".

I'll be ordering my deck today! :)
:) OMG!!! celticnoodle and silverwings94 :*:*:* for you both!!!

Because of you both, i now have 'mastered' my new web editing software...(pretty much :p:D)

i was having the darndest time trying to figure out exactly how to get my 'already published' Chi web site
back into my new web editing software :bugeyed: the instructions
just didn't explain that part!!! :eek: So what i was doing was leaving the site visable in
the software 'all day'...LOL...because when i closed it down at night, i couldn't get it back
again the next morning, so i would have design the whole site over again! LOL

So, because of you both, and celticnoodle today, i tried one last time (before almost ditching the
this new web editing software) AND i figured it out FINALLY ...whew!!!

Oh, and celticnoodle, because of you, i was forced LOL...into learning how to set up that
'navigation bar' with the links you mention...and i think they are totally good now...what do you think now, hon?

http://AnimalTarot.com or just (www.animaltarot.com) or just (animaltarot.com)
...works all three ways you type it in...YAY!!! :party:

i am SO HAPPY NOW... i got it now...and can edit my site anytime i want. It turns out that
you have to open the 'saved' site pages that you have on 'your computer'...(not pull it from the web to edit!)
Then you have to publish each one at time after editing it...works fast and like a charm...
...i feel so forced into this software...but the door has opened now and it is wonderful! LOL :laugh:

Okay...regarding your deck celeticnoodle:
Did you order it yet? i am asking because i didn't see your order yet and i want to make sure
that the paypal buttons are working well. Let me know please if you had any problems with ordering.

Soooo my dear friends...THANK YOU AGAIN!!! :*
:heart: Lyn

LadyZelda

The new site

Great job my friend! :thumbsup: You set up your site beautifully! :D I will update the info to all i have passed it on!
All is well that ends well! :D :love:

celticnoodle

Did you order it yet? i am asking because i didn't see your order yet and i want to make sure
that the paypal buttons are working well. Let me know please if you had any problems with ordering.

I am still waiting for my refund to come through from the original order I made back about 08/14/2012. they sent me an email on the 17th to say it was refunded, but it has not yet shown up in my bank account. :( I can't really order the new deck till this refund is given back to me. I hope it will come through soon. I figured I'd give them till Friday the 24th and then send them another email about it. I probably could still order it this Friday, regardless, as it's payday--but I was hoping to get that cleared up first before putting out another order. I'll let you know via PM as soon as I do order it, Lyn. Thank you! :)

tarotlyn

Great job my friend! :thumbsup: You set up your site beautifully! :D I will update the info to all i have passed it on!
All is well that ends well! :D :love:
:heart::) Thank you LadyZelda for checking out my new site :heart:
Yes...and thank goodness that is all behind me now! AND i now can 'drop ship' all my deck
orders from here on out! So much better :):thumbsup:
Also glad to see you posting again, as you are working out the problems with your pc...
hope you are totally back real soon :heart:

I am still waiting for my refund to come through from the original order I made back about 08/14/2012. they sent me an email on the 17th to say it was refunded, but it has not yet shown up in my bank account. :( I can't really order the new deck till this refund is given back to me. I hope it will come through soon. I figured I'd give them till Friday the 24th and then send them another email about it. I probably could still order it this Friday, regardless, as it's payday--but I was hoping to get that cleared up first before putting out another order. I'll let you know via PM as soon as I do order it, Lyn. Thank you! :)
:heart: celticnoodle, it took them about 4 days to get my sent back to my bank. Also it
depends on if a weekend is involved too...i think it would only get processed during week days.
i hope it shows up for you soon, hon.
Wait till you see the little $20 deck ...it is a riot and so cute!
Thanks for posting, my sister :heart:
Lyn

celticnoodle

It has been 10 days since I received an email from the company telling me the refund has been sent to me. I just checked my account and still nothing. I sent an email to the company asking them about this, so hopefully I will hear from them or see the refund in my bank account by tomorrow.

Lyn, by chance, do you have a direct phone number to this company? Sometimes a phone call can get better results--if you do, would you mind emailing it to me? I think I've been more then patient waiting for my refund. thank you, Lyn.

tarotlyn

It has been 10 days since I received an email from the company telling me the refund has been sent to me. I just checked my account and still nothing. I sent an email to the company asking them about this, so hopefully I will hear from them or see the refund in my bank account by tomorrow.

Lyn, by chance, do you have a direct phone number to this company? Sometimes a phone call can get better results--if you do, would you mind emailing it to me? I think I've been more then patient waiting for my refund. thank you, Lyn.
:heart::)celticnoodle, this is so ridiculous that you are waiting like this!!! :(

Note: If you paid via paypal...it does take paypal quite a few days to get the amount back
into your bank account. So be sure to keep checking paypal, if that was your mode of original payment to TGC.

If you still don't see the refund then i would contact them.
Here is the link to their contact info (with phone number and more):
https://community.thegamecrafter.co...k&sso_id=IT3GcsXUewEJGKBzbm2q8GXwst4nWgaDGgRe

When you get there, notice, on down on the right hand side at the bottom of page that
there is a 'general chat' ... i went in there when they didn't call me back...and 'aired'
my issues and got into a big fight with 'Heather' (hbothel)...admin :bugeyed: BUT, after
threatening them severely in the chat open arena, i finally did get a call back and everything
eventually go resolved.

Sorry about all this, my sweet friend, i just made a very wrong choice of printers :eek:

And...further, if you don't get that refund in the next few days, let me know and i will get
on them or refund you myself! :heart: ...and if i have to do that...i am going to be really mad at TGC!!!
...another battle might be on the horizon!!! :p

:heart: Hugs
Lyn

tarotlyn

:heart::) Update...

Anyone wishing to get this deck, please, don't order from TGC...i don't know why but they
are still selling my decks, even though i marked them 'non-publish.'

So until i found out why...
i would prefer you to order from my web site:
animaltarot.com (my new printer is really great)

Thank you and hugs
and if you have any questions,
please pm me here on AT.
HUGS

celticnoodle

Oh, and celticnoodle, because of you, i was forced LOL...into learning how to set up that
'navigation bar' with the links you mention...and i think they are totally good now...what do you think now, hon?

I'm sorry, Lyn, I have not been on much this week, and just saw this. I'll try to check it out again soon though.

Soooo my dear friends...THANK YOU AGAIN!!! :*
I was in touch with them again and told them I had not received my money back yet. They responded the next day telling me that they thought I wanted "credit" with their company--they didn't realize I wanted it refunded to my visa." :confused:
not sure why they would think that. I've never ordered from them before. When there was an issue w/the deck, they sent me an email asking me if I wanted a refund or if I wanted the deck. I said, I wanted the refund. idiots. So, it'll still take a few more days till I see it. I will check on Tuesday or Wednesday coming (after our holiday).

:heart::)celticnoodle, this is so ridiculous that you are waiting like this!!! :(

Note: If you paid via paypal...it does take paypal quite a few days to get the amount back
into your bank account. So be sure to keep checking paypal, if that was your mode of original payment to TGC.

If you still don't see the refund then i would contact them.
Here is the link to their contact info (with phone number and more):
https://community.thegamecrafter.co...k&sso_id=IT3GcsXUewEJGKBzbm2q8GXwst4nWgaDGgRe

When you get there, notice, on down on the right hand side at the bottom of page that
there is a 'general chat' ... i went in there when they didn't call me back...and 'aired'
my issues and got into a big fight with 'Heather' (hbothel)...admin :bugeyed: BUT, after
threatening them severely in the chat open arena, i finally did get a call back and everything
eventually go resolved.

Sorry about all this, my sweet friend, i just made a very wrong choice of printers :eek:
And...further, if you don't get that refund in the next few days, let me know and i will get
on them or refund you myself! :heart: ...and if i have to do that...i am going to be really mad at TGC!!!
...another battle might be on the horizon!!! :p

:heart: Hugs
Lyn
[/quote]thnx for the info. I'll keep that in mind, but I just paid with my visa card directly.
Lyn, this is in no way your fault! no worries on that. I will check again Tues or Wed the latest and then will really lower the boom on them if I don't have it yet. I certainly won't be doing business w/them in the near future after this experience though, and I will tell them so when I do get my refund.

as unfortunate as this whole mess was--with your cards, my delay in the refund, things happen for a reason. You are now with a better company, it seems, and soon I'll also have this delightful deck. :D and, all will be right again for us!

missy

tarotlyn,

It looks like I am late to the party!

I did not even know that you designed tarot decks :p

I did not know about the Bears deck nor about this deck.

Both of them are cute decks and for worthy causes. :thumbsup: I just wanted to say congratulations to you and what a good thing it is that you are doing!

Cheers! :heart: :)

tarotlyn

I'm sorry, Lyn, I have not been on much this week, and just saw this. I'll try to check it out again soon though.

I was in touch with them again and told them I had not received my money back yet. They responded the next day telling me that they thought I wanted "credit" with their company--they didn't realize I wanted it refunded to my visa." :confused:
not sure why they would think that. I've never ordered from them before. When there was an issue w/the deck, they sent me an email asking me if I wanted a refund or if I wanted the deck. I said, I wanted the refund. idiots. So, it'll still take a few more days till I see it. I will check on Tuesday or Wednesday coming (after our holiday).

thnx for the info. I'll keep that in mind, but I just paid with my visa card directly.
Lyn, this is in no way your fault! no worries on that. I will check again Tues or Wed the latest and then will really lower the boom on them if I don't have it yet. I certainly won't be doing business w/them in the near future after this experience though, and I will tell them so when I do get my refund.

as unfortunate as this whole mess was--with your cards, my delay in the refund, things happen for a reason. You are now with a better company, it seems, and soon I'll also have this delightful deck. :D and, all will be right again for us!
:heart::) That is just ridiculous! celticnoodle... they knew what they were doing by not
actually sending you a refund, even after you chose that option. This is ANOTHER GOOD REASON
they are no longer my printers :bugeyed: It is the way they 'treat' buyers AND sellers!
...not just their problems with producing my decks in the past. i am really upset that they
did that to you like that! You go girl! Get that refund from them...and then tell them what you think...

Those problems are all behind me now...and for you too soon...they better send your refund!
See this is ANOTHER reason not to use them, for me, because they do NOT tell me exactly
who bought my decks or if they have any problems with my decks, or if the buyer needs help,
i would never know about it! :bugeyed: ...unless it is someone i know personally.
Well, please keep me posted celticnoodle...they better get that refund to you...I know that! geese!

Oh, and you probably know this already, but you might have only 60 days (from the date of purchase)
to get that refund back, then after that you can't file a claim with Visa...so don't wait to long...
Please let me know if and when you get it...
...and thanks for not blaming me :)
:heart: Hugs for the wait!
Lyn

tarotlyn,

It looks like I am late to the party!

I did not even know that you designed tarot decks :p

I did not know about the Bears deck nor about this deck.

Both of them are cute decks and for worthy causes. :thumbsup: I just wanted to say congratulations to you and what a good thing it is that you are doing!

Cheers! :heart: :)
:heart: missy, i guess the creation part of the forum is but a tiny portion of it, and once
you get involved in here, it is hard to escape :p LOL :laugh:

Yes, i found that i could express my creativity (at least 'digitally'...LOL) ...but still it is making
something that is a part of you. Plus all of the members that come here to try to help you
get your mind organized while you do this...:laugh:

Creating a tarot or lenormand deck is so much fun and actually the best way i know to get
to know your cards on a very personal level. Plus it is so much fun to share and bond with
others on here.

i think everyone should give it a try...even if they don't feel they are artistic or talented enough.
We all are talented in some way.

:heart: Thank you, Missy, for your comments :heart:
Lyn