Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

~Archeon Tarot~Honest opinions please!

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

Miss Divine 
Citizen

Thank you for responding again Ravynangel ,and Serenia for sharing your experience with this deck. I looked at the images again, and have decided I'm not going to purchase this deck (atleast at this time). Like I mentioned before, I don't like the pentacles suit, too much red going on and so murky which is not to my taste.

Serenia, the deck sounds edgy like a sharp knife! That is the last thing I need right now.
Top   #11
Citizen

zannamarie 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Divine View Post
Thanks for the link Zanna. There are such beautiful cards in this deck. But there are also plenty that it's hard to see detail, like the Hermit for instance.
I believe the Hermit carries a lantern to shed light on darkness which means there would be some murkiness to the card to show light and dark. But that's just my feelings about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Divine View Post
... (and still curious how they are in the hands). But I find readability the most important, above beauty.
I have small hands and have no problem with them, if that's what you mean by how they are in the hands.

As far as readability, that is subjective. What some people indicate are very readable decks are ones I have trouble reading.

If you aren't feeling a pull to them when you look at the images then it's probably best to wait or pass on them all together until you have the opportunity to see a deck in person.
Top   #12
Citizen

Miss Divine 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by zannamarie View Post
I believe the Hermit carries a lantern to shed light on darkness which means there would be some murkiness to the card to show light and dark. But that's just my feelings about it.

I have small hands and have no problem with them, if that's what you mean by how they are in the hands.

As far as readability, that is subjective. What some people indicate are very readable decks are ones I have trouble reading.

If you aren't feeling a pull to them when you look at the images then it's probably best to wait or pass on them all together until you have the opportunity to see a deck in person.
What I mean by how they are in the hands is, how they look in real life. Sometimes scans don't do a deck justice.. But I've also experienced decks being better online and when I actually got them they were a disappointment. I am going to stick to my decision and pass on them. Thank you!
Top   #13
Dreaming...Professionally

Chronata 
Dreaming...Professionally

It is really lovely...heavy of the atmosphere...not so much on the deep side, but there is enough symbolism in the cards to do a wild intuitive and thoroughly accurate read.

I read with it twice. It was really good. Then I put it away, because I just felt done with it.

Sold it a few months later, because I realized...like many decks...although I liked the images, I wouldn't really ever use it.
Top   #14
Citizen

Miss Divine 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronata View Post
It is really lovely...heavy of the atmosphere...not so much on the deep side, but there is enough symbolism in the cards to do a wild intuitive and thoroughly accurate read.

I read with it twice. It was really good. Then I put it away, because I just felt done with it.

Sold it a few months later, because I realized...like many decks...although I liked the images, I wouldn't really ever use it.
And this is exactly why I will pass on this one. I don't need another deck lingering around unused. I f I were to purchase every deck I think is pretty and lovely I'd be buying decks all the time. :p
Top   #15

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.