Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Zirkus Mägi: The Midway Arcana

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

Freder 
Citizen

Zirkus Mägi: The Midway Arcana

The Zirkus is growing again in 2016, with an expansion that's a little bit old, and a little bit new:

http://circustarot.blogspot.com/p/th...ay-arcana.html
Top   #1
Citizen

Le Fanu 
Citizen

That looks fantastic! Great idea - I love how you are constantly expanding and inventing. Please don't ever stop. I have the original 1st edition Zirkus (and two copies at that), so can't add to it *sob* but maybe if there's a special deal on some time, I can pounce
Top   #2
Citizen

feynrir 
Citizen

These are brilliant I wish that all decks would do something like this; but then, it just adds to what makes the Zirkus Magi special. Super sweet.

(I don't have the Zirkus Magi yet, but have coveted it and this actually makes me want it moreso!)
Top   #3
Citizen

Yelell 
Citizen

Yay!

------

Some of the text in different places on your site is showing up in a font that's nearly unreadable. I don't know if it's just me though

But otherwise, yay!

Attached Images

Top   #4
Citizen

Freder 
Citizen

Wow - that's .... uhm, NOT the font I use. Does refreshing the page in your browser help at all? I did experience something similar a while back, but refreshing the page always loaded the actual fonts, and I haven't had it happen in a while now.

It appears to be one of google's eccentricities. Thanks for your patience!!
Top   #5
Citizen

Yelell 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freder View Post
Wow - that's .... uhm, NOT the font I use. Does refreshing the page in your browser help at all? I did experience something similar a while back, but refreshing the page always loaded the actual fonts, and I haven't had it happen in a while now.

It appears to be one of google's eccentricities. Thanks for your patience!!
No, but I looked again on a different computer and it looks fine. Looks like it's just me

How many cards is the expansion, does it say?
Top   #6
Always learning.....

Thoughtful 
Always learning.....

Have ordered the Roadshow tarot and so pleased that l can add on to it with the Midway at some point.
The Midway is another brilliant idea from the ever creative Freder.
Top   #7
Citizen

Freder 
Citizen

Wink

Yelell --

It doesn't say, but I can confirm that it's going to be fully-packed at around 80 cards. I figure not everyone will want to use all the cards in any given reading, and a handful are intended as alternates. Still, the Midway will close to double the number of cards in a standard deck.

I don't mess around! ;-)
Top   #8
Resident

Dan S 
Resident

a distressed version of the midway arcana would be nice, too, for those of us who have bought the distressed roadshow edition!
Top   #9
Citizen

Freder 
Citizen

Four new MIDWAY cards on display in the "Weekly" update: http://circustarot.blogspot.com/p/th...ay-arcana.html

Also four new cards added to "Tinker's Damn Tarot" in THAT weekly update: http://mysterydecks.tarotbyducksoup.com

And SIX new cards added to Mme Loviise's Scorned Oraakel, here: http://mysterydecks.tarotbyducksoup....at-moment.html

Or, you know, you can always just go to the main site and poke around from there....
www.tarotbyducksoup.com
Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.